Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roster is looking good and we have most players back. Reyna is still out with injuries and is staying back with Dortmund. Pepi, Pulisic, McKennie, Dest all in the squad. Should have just about the whole A team for this window.
Let's just hope the refs don't go full CONCACAF and let the opponents get away with just short of murder against the US team. It would be nice to keep everyone as healthy as possible in this window.

Let's just hope the refs don't go full CONCACAF and let the opponents get away with just short of murder against the US team. It would be nice to keep everyone as healthy as possible in this window.

Yeah I hope Pulisic has been icing those ankles daily because you know he’s going to be getting hacked all window. They did finally decide to use VAR for CONCACAF though so hopefully that helps some but I’m not counting on it.

Reactions: pierce60
Yup. I mean Gundy has been really impressive in continuing to field a strong team every other year. He finally has a great DC to match with his offense...now OU and TX leave.

I think Mason sees a strong opportunity there. OSU also has that oil money fellow for NiL.

Would LOVE to see OSU take the reigns and start stealing some guys from OU/TX.
Knowles was a pretty strong DC the last few seasons. Everyone wanted him this offseason after their defense was historic for them Top 5 in almost everything. Ultimately chose the Buckeyes. Interesting to see how he transforms their defense

Reactions: Devo182 and Orange.
Knowles was a pretty strong DC the last few seasons. Everyone wanted him this offseason after their defense was historic for them Top 5 in almost everything. Ultimately chose the Buckeyes. Interesting to see how he transforms their defense
He really was good. Think Mason saw you can have a great defense even with Gundy. Same as Heupel, we just need to prove it out there. Nothing keeping us from being able to do the same if we ever fix 3rd down and redzone.

Reactions: VolNash17
Well just tested positive for the ‘vid. Came on quick. Holy cow. Fever, aches, raging headache. Pray for my son’s protection, he’s especially vulnerable and sensitive to upper respiratory issues. Frick.
You got this. Prayers abound. McGill is right. We are all going to get this eventually.

Got it. Confused since you quoted me.

I will say this, soccer (and hockey) are two sports I can't get into watching on TV. I mean if it's the only thing on or something I don't mind. Both sports are so much more enjoyable to watch live.
Agree on hockey for me, I loved going to go to TB Lightning games...but not about soccer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back