Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...ok..🤷‍♂️ I thought I made my point about why I feel the way I do. I thought that is what everybody here does. Show me a post where I have ever complained about you guys posting about Soccer just because I hate it.

Show me a post where I acted like you were stupid or ignorant for not liking soccer?

I guess I just feel like if people are discussing something I don't like I typically don't interrupt the conversation just to tell them the thing they are discussing is stupid or that I hate it. Maybe I'm just built differently. 🤷‍♂️

Source: Trust me bro!
where-are-you-where-you-been.gif

Everyone used them besides Griffey lol. Let them in.
You're right about baseball and PED's. I know a pitcher for one of the MLB clubs. He spent most of his career in Triple A but he did get called up to the big leagues from time to time. His dad played golf with a bunch of us at the club and his son would also play with us in the off season. He told us stories that were hard to believe about the use of PED's in baseball. He said he had to take them if he wanted to keep his job because everyone was using them, and it was open and in plain sight in the training room. Baseball had a big problem on their hands, and it was no secret.

I would rather Liverpool win the EPL than win the Champions League, primarily because I hate me some Man City.
I just want my West Ham to finish top 4 haha

What is going to suck is if Newcastle’s new ownership is successful at just buying championships like Man City has.

But just like Bama, Pep can’t manage Man City forever and maybe someone can lure Ferran Soriano away as the CEO.

Reactions: bigorange
You're right about baseball and PED's. I know a pitcher for one of the MLB clubs. He spent most of his career in Triple A but he did get called up to the big leagues from time to time. His dad played golf with a bunch of us at the club and his son would also play with us in the off season. He told us stories that were hard to believe about the use of PED's in baseball. He said he had to take them if he wanted to keep his job because everyone was using them, and it was open and in plain sight in the training room. Baseball had a big problem on their hands, and it was no secret.
As a baseball fan, I really don't care players were using. And I don't care who did or didn't use if the start are good enough put them in the hall.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
There is no way an NFL stadium is louder than Florida Field, Death Valley, or Neyland. Just a matter of numbers.
Yes, but this guy named "Penis Envy" Tynes literally said "its not up for debate." You're not allowed to tell the truth. 😂 That's part of what he literally calls being "fair."

Last edited:
Tottenham.

glad there’s fellow EPL fans on here but you’d rather catch the Manchester derby than say maybe the north west derby…?!?! You rather new to the EPL? Granted the Manchester derby is big but it’s not Liverpool v ManU(re). And City is the best team with zero history that was ever bought.
I’m in charlotte and grabbed season tickets to Charlotte FC. Y’all wanna grab a match here let me know. Up the Reds!

liverpool-fans.gif

Truth is, I think all the juicers with the stats to earn it should be in the HoF. So should Shoeless Joe, Pete Rose, and Curt Schilling. If you got it done on the field, you should be in the HoF. Because the HoF is all about baseball, and what a player did in the game for the game. If they feel they must, put a blurb on their plaque about why they're controversial, but they were all part of the game and should be recognized. If character is a requirement, then a lot of players already inducted need to be kicked out.

JMO.

I used to be no, hell no, integrity of the game, etc. But, I am coming around. It does seem to be a travesty that some of baseball's all time greats are not allowed in. Let's forgive and let them in.

I would rather Liverpool win the EPL than win the Champions League, primarily because I hate me some Man City.

I’ll take both for my Blues, but if I have to choose I take Champions League win all day. City keeps winning all of these EPL but yet, that Champions league trophy case is empty with cobwebs.. and I’d prefer to keep it that way.

I don't freaking care about "the rest of the world" and what they love. I love Football, Baseball and Basketball because they are uniquely American sports.

I don't fallout with you guys that givacrap about it, and never bitch about posts on the subject...but I don't like people acting like we are stupid and ignorant because we hate that stupid crap.
You forgot your love of curling. The Winter Olympics are almost here.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back