Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
They might go 8-4 if Rattler has a good season but then he’ll go to the NFL and USCjr will take a step back to reality.
I hope that everyone drools over Kentucky, South Carolina, and gets swept up in the inevitable Florida media PR push (too many Gators in CFB media for it not to happen). I'd rather people just have us as an afterthought again and then rediscover our explosiveness.

Kinda bored.............

Is this the greatest UT football photo of All-Time???

college-football-tennessee-steve-kiner-in-action-defense-vs-alabama-picture-id451976578
It's a great one, and probably the most iconic, or definitely up there...but, personally, I like this one...Screenshot_20220125-124102_Chrome.jpg

They might go 8-4 if Rattler has a good season but then he’ll go to the NFL and USCjr will take a step back to reality.
I just don’t see it..that offense doesn’t suit him first off and they are losing there best OT to the draft this year…and I can’t name a single playmaker they are returning at WR all while losing their best RB to the draft

NFL-shills can be the worst…

When one only has a few words, it's tough to work so much filler into a lie: "To be fair", ""[h]aving said that," "and it’s not up for debate."

Edit: I guess he needed to arrange it so that he "didn't have space" to tell that he was lifting a quote from October as if it were from this morning."

Last edited:
Reactions: nicksjuzunk
I find people who don't enjoy soccer genuinely don't understand the game. If more Americans understood the strategy of soccer, it would outperform any other sport in terms of attendance besides football.
You need to go to an Atlanta United game. It’s filled and loud. Truly a lot of fun. I go with friends who don’t even like soccer and they love the games.

Wellllll it’s been zero days since i learned this!

I read it multiple times and had no clue why it was so funny to OP but in fairness, women would never come up with this expression. Dropping kids off at the pool and other places is far too common to make that a euphemism for pooping.

Reactions: SmokinBob
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back