DL: Haynesworth?
DL:Henderson
LB: Al Wilson
LB:
CB: Carter
CB:McDaniel
Safety: Berry
Safety: Deon Grant
Who's the other LB next to Al? What other receivers we taking? Anybody want to supply 5 OL?

Help me put together an all time Vols team:

QB: Peyton
RB1: Lewis
RB2: Kamara
WR: Carl Pickens
WR:
WR:
TE: Witten
DL: Reggie
DL: Barnett
DL:Henderson
LB:
CB: Carter
CB:McDaniel

Mychal Rivera had better career stats Than Witten at UT .

Help me put together an all time Vols team:

QB: Peyton
RB1: Lewis
RB2: Kamara
WR: Carl Pickens
WR:
WR:
TE: Witten
DL: Reggie
DL: Barnett
DL:
LB:
CB:
CB:
CP at a WR spot. Maybe Joey Kent at the other.
Goodrich at a corner spot. Raynoch Thompson pretty good option next to AL, John Henderson on DL, Darwin Walker good on DL as well. Man, this is tough.

Self inflicted or no, still a loss to Saban, that we have yet to recover from...all the while, he's proceeded to beat us, and beat us badly, every single time since. Losing to Bama the way we have, is the tip top embarrassment in an embarrassment of riches of embarrassments, imo.

And, yes...still pissess me off, as well. I've said it a million times, it's the worst loss this program has suffered since I've been watching, and that's been almost 40 years.
Close..but I still and always will give the WLE distinction to the 96 Tiger High game. It is the equivalent of this years Alabama squad losing to South Alabama for those too young to understand.

CP at a WR spot. Maybe Joey Kent at the other.
Goodrich at a corner spot. Raynoch Thompson pretty good option next to AL, John Henderson on DL, Darwin Walker good on DL as well. Man, this is tough.
Need spots for Tim McGee and Stanley Morgan at wide receiver as well….. great in college and pros.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back