Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw this quote: Tom Brady’s 8 year old daughter has held the Super Bowl trophy more times than playoff wins of the cowboys in 20 years, out with dak, zek and McCarthy, if it wasn’t this year I wasn’t going to happen

Reactions: KptVFL
Speaking for myself, I love constructive criticism, especially when it's in an area I don't see or understand.

However, the posters who bother me, and I suspect others as well, are known to have an agenda. They're not just discussing legitimate concerns, rather, they're trying to justify their opinion that said coach isn't the right coach or said player shouldn't be playing, etc. Sometimes they've already said it, sometimes they're laying the groundwork leading to it. And they do it constantly, about every coach.

Of course, some are just constantly negative about anything and everything.
Why not just say @mr.checkerboards ?

Problem isn’t Big Ben, it’s the damn team. Don’t know what the hell is going on. Ben out there tellin every position there jobs lol

“Coming this fall to the Wednesday night lineup on NBC, it’s the hilarious new sitcom about a major college football program that’s small on wins, but big on laughs. Keegan-Michael Key, Jason Hervey, Christine Ebersole, and Ted Kennedy star in ‘Vanderbilt.’ Wednesday nights at 8:30.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back