Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point I hope we just fire the guy so I don't have to hear this stupid 💩 anymore...And I can get on with berating all of you guys when the new schmuck turns out to not be "Super Coach" and we struggle to win 15 games every year..🤬
I seriously doubt that would happen. Danny White has shown he's capable of hiring good basketball coaches

Those of you who want to move on from Barnes, who do you think we could realistically get that would be a clear upgrade over Barnes? I'm not saying you shouldn't criticize Barnes but he's still better than alot of coaches out there.

Reactions: hooter vol
I still think we’ll make the tourney unless we absolutely collapse. We still have good wins vs UNC, Zona and Colorado and will have plenty of easy wins.

But this is ridiculous, offense finally plays good and defense is the worst it’s been in years. Hopefully they can put it all together before tourney play but I don’t think they will
You guys do realize that sometimes in BB the other team is just on don't you?..nope, that is a dumb question, you don't realize that, it is much easier for you to believe a very good defensive team sucks at defense all of a sudden.

You guys do realize that sometimes in BB the other team is just on don't you?..nope, that is a dumb question, you don't realize that, it is much easier for you to believe a very good defensive team sucks at defense all of a sudden.
What are you talking about? This is the worst defensive performance of the Barnes era

For a team that has the #2 defense is the country this is pathetic

At this point I hope we just fire the guy so I don't have to hear this stupid 💩 anymore...And I can get on with berating all of you guys when the new schmuck turns out to not be "Super Coach" and we struggle to win 15 games every year..🤬
I don't want to fire him, but I agree with the sentiment of your post.

He needed more minutes when we were beating cupcakes by 30. That’s where you work on his defensive issues.

Way more talented than anyone else in the front court.
I really like Fulkerson and appreciate what he's done for UT but he's not meshed well with this team. BHH is a better player and could've had a lot more minutes if Fulkerson wouldn't have came back.

*That sounds harsh rereading but Fulky doesn't look right on this team

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
He is one of those coaches that has a very high floor and a low ceiling….. it could definitely be worse and has been for most of our basketball history.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back