Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Respect to Kentucky. They wont play this well in Knoxville. But, with our recruiting and talent there's no reason we cant compete with LSU and Kentucky.

No mid game meltdown here
Just ready to move on
Haven’t been excited about bball since the AS, GW and JB team
IDK what’s going on but we are just boring to watch and don’t seem to play hard anymore

Reactions: BigSteve09
Have you guys noticed ever since Nkumau changed his hair the team has been horrible. You'd think they've learned by now never to change hairstyle in the middle of the season

Reactions: SmokinBob
Ok, hot take. Ive defended Barnes for several years. Like the guy, and we've had some good teams. But, we have underachieved relative to talent. Seeing us routinely get bullied around the rim, being a half court, defensive team is as frustrating as Pruitt cheating to get four and five star players to average 19 pts a game.

Look at all the transfers Pruitt had. I mean, is Barnes missing in evals? Having a team of 5 Seniors is certainly the exception.

At what point do we ask ourselves is the product worth the money?
🤦‍♂️

Ok, hot take. Ive defended Barnes for several years. Like the guy, and we've had some good teams. But, we have underachieved relative to talent. Seeing us routinely get bullied around the rim, being a half court, defensive team is as frustrating as Pruitt cheating to get four and five star players to average 19 pts a game.

Look at all the transfers Pruitt had. I mean, is Barnes missing in evals? Having a team of 5 Seniors is certainly the exception.

At what point do we ask ourselves is the product worth the money?
At this point I hope we just fire the guy so I don't have to hear this stupid 💩 anymore...And I can get on with berating all of you guys when the new schmuck turns out to not be "Super Coach" and we struggle to win 15 games every year..🤬

At this point I hope we just fire the guy so I don't have to hear this stupid 💩 anymore...And I can get on with berating all of you guys when the new schmuck turns out to not be "Super Coach" and we struggle to win 15 games every year..🤬
I usually agree with you McGill but ****
It’s just hard to watch man

Isn’t UT historically pretty trash at basketball? This season has sucked so far but we’ve enjoyed unprecedented success with CRB. Why some of y’all let this ruin your day makes no sense to me.
No

They've had multiple tournament seasons every decade of existence.

We are still primed for another tournament run and another great recruiting class. Might as well keep him and keep the program strong

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back