Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
tennessee isnt even the 5th best team in sec right now.

id rather have steve forbes and an exciting brand for half the cost. at least he isnt a dick.
I truly believe they're a bubble team right now. Unless the light comes on we very well could miss the tournament.

I think we won't see coach Barnes more than next season. He seems disinterested and he doesn't like the rule changes and NIL. I think he's close to saying ef it.

I truly believe they're a bubble team right now. Unless the light comes on we very well could miss the tournament.

I think we won't see coach Barnes more than next season. He seems disinterested and he doesn't like the rule changes and NIL. I think he's close to saying ef it.
good. price tag is a joke.

his recruiting is crap

tennessee isnt even the 5th best team in sec right now.

id rather have steve forbes and an exciting brand for half the cost. at least he isnt a dick.
Steve would do quite well here, proven track record and on track to get Wake Forest to 20 wins for first time in awhile for them in his 2nd season. Agree with what you said

Reactions: Jackcrevol
Ok, hot take. Ive defended Barnes for several years. Like the guy, and we've had some good teams. But, we have underachieved relative to talent. Seeing us routinely get bullied around the rim, being a half court, defensive team is as frustrating as Pruitt cheating to get four and five star players to average 19 pts a game.

Look at all the transfers Pruitt had. I mean, is Barnes missing in evals? Having a team of 5 Seniors is certainly the exception.

At what point do we ask ourselves is the product worth the money?

He never had 5 seniors.

Nothing better than a Volnation mid-game meltdown over coaching!

Never mind this is early in the season, a road game against a ranked team in one of the toughest arenas in basketball.

We gotta burn UT basketball to the ground and kickstart the 5 year rebuild!

Lol

I still think we’ll make the tourney unless we absolutely collapse. We still have good wins vs UNC, Zona and Colorado and will have plenty of easy wins.

But this is ridiculous, offense finally plays good and defense is the worst it’s been in years. Hopefully they can put it all together before tourney play but I don’t think they will

Nothing better than a Volnation mid-game meltdown over coaching!

Never mind this is early in the season, a road game against a ranked team in one of the toughest arenas in basketball.

We gotta burn UT basketball to the ground and kickstart the 5 year rebuild!

Lol

And the fact that Rick is 8-6 against UK. No reason to melt down in a loss at Rupp. We’ve only won there 19 times in 110 years, and Rick has 3 of them.

I don’t watch when we play at Rupp because I’ve done it too many times before.

I still think we’ll make the tourney unless we absolutely collapse. We still have good wins vs UNC, Zona and Colorado and will have plenty of easy wins.

But this is ridiculous, offense finally plays good and defense is the worst it’s been in years. Hopefully they can put it all together before tourney play but I don’t think they will
Is it too much to ask that they make halftime adjustments?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back