Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we the smallest team in the SEC? It looks like we're undersized every league game.

I miss Pons

3 minutes to halt and UT only has 5 rebounds.. yeesh. UK almost has as many offensive rebounds then UT has total rebounds

Ok, hot take. Ive defended Barnes for several years. Like the guy, and we've had some good teams. But, we have underachieved relative to talent. Seeing us routinely get bullied around the rim, being a half court, defensive team is as frustrating as Pruitt cheating to get four and five star players to average 19 pts a game.

Look at all the transfers Pruitt had. I mean, is Barnes missing in evals? Having a team of 5 Seniors is certainly the exception.

At what point do we ask ourselves is the product worth the money?

Since 2010: Bama is 150-17, 7 SEC Titles, 5 National Titles, with 1 head coach...UGA is 121-39, 1SEC Title, 1 National Title, with 2 head coaches...UT is 73-75, with 4 head coaches.

Why are you thinking about elite SEC teams right now? That's not "realism".

we’ll get to positive in 2022!

Last edited:
Reactions: chargervol
Ok, hot take. Ive defended Barnes for several years. Like the guy, and we've had some good teams. But, we have underachieved relative to talent. Seeing us routinely get bullied around the rim, being a half court, defensive team is as frustrating as Pruitt cheating to get four and five star players to average 19 pts a game.

Look at all the transfers Pruitt had. I mean, is Barnes missing in evals? Having a team of 5 Seniors is certainly the exception.

At what point do we ask ourselves is the product worth the money?
uh oh… don’t use reasoning around here. Might get berated with we’ll hire Shaka Smart after Rick. Hehehe

Reactions: Jackcrevol
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back