Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
No idea what to think of the basketball game today. I could see us getting run or see a close win. Depends on which teams show up up both sides today

Only thing I'm certain of is that many on Volnation will be ready to fire Rick Barnes when it's done!

Late on the western talk, but caught up on 1883 yest eve, ep 3 and 4.
First of all, paramount + app sucks ass!
Secondly, the show isn’t much better…
The app definitely needs some work. The show is a little slow right now. But, still giving it a chance.

Just started Peacemaker on HBO and it's good so far. Not for kids.

I like vinegar as well. A pork Sammy with vinegar base and Cole slaw. I have lived in TX, NC and AL and had a fair number of styles, but never had mustard style IDT...and I like mustard

Speaking of which this might open up a debate, Pork or Beef BBQ?

Mustard should only be used to be chucked or dumped on people you're unhappy with.

This is my political platform and I'm sticking with it. I lean heavily towards Ketchup socially, but am for a Ranch-based economy as well. Ranchuptarian.

Pork all day. I leave my beef days for a good steak.

Have also come to really appreciate the vinegar NC style since being here. Never thought I would, but I really like Buxton BBQ.

Grew up on Buddy's for family gatherings and still love that too. Not fancy or expensive, so idk what bbq snobs think of it, but it's just really solid and consistent. Sauce is great.

Considering their experience as coaches, I defer to them. That being said, a couple of day one contributors from the transfer portal would be very helpful based on what happened last season compared to the roster they now have.
I definitely think they want some day one starters and possibly some younger guys as well…. They are going to be selective about who they took and are not looking to bring on guys just to bring on guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back