Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
This picture on this thing is beautiful..and it is 9 years old.

I haven't checked out the 3D features yet, but it came with five pairs( each sold separately when new)of powered Panasonic 3D glasses.
Years ago I owned a 19 inch CRT Panasonic with a built in VCR. Thing lasted forever. Also had a 19 inch Magnavox that finally went out around 20 years.

It would be..😏
4a5646b967a0dfd974fd9cb04b4675d1.png

;):)

The wife and I are wanting to do something special for our son's 30th birthday near the end of March. We are exploring options on a 4 day cruise or a 4 day getaway to somewhere in the Carribean or maybe even Cancun. Got any reccomendations for what you folks do? Sounds like something different we would be interested in.
We don’t typically do anything as short as 4 days. For a trip like that, I recommend a cruise or an all-inclusive resort in Turks and Caicos or Jamaica.

Not sure if it was posted here but Austin Price said on Outkick 360 things have picked up between us and the Vandy OT that entered portal. Said last 24 hours that we have been working on him.
That would shore up the OL. I wonder if this staff is okay with who we have on defense? If we're going after this OL, Bru McCoy, and a RB, that doesn't leave many spots to address defense.

Speaking of RBs, I wonder if we'll kick the tires on Travis Dye? Oregon roster lists him at 200lbs, so he has the size. Plus he can catch out of the backfield. Not sure how good of a blocker he is tho.

Reactions: Devo182
Late night insomnia. I figured to waste time I'd try to figure out our scholarship numbers. So this is who 247 lists as being on scholarship.

QBs: Hooker, Milton, Jackson = 3

RBs: Small, Wright, Whitehead, Williams, Sampson = 5

WRs: Tillman, Keyton, Hyatt, Holiday, Calloway, Merrill, Miller, White, Nimrod, Webb, Neyor =11

TEs: Fant, Warren , Nixon, Campbell = 4

OL: Carvin, Wright, Lane, Crawford, Harris, Davis(believe he was put on scholly), Lampley, Mays, Akporoghene, Spraggins, Robinson. Parker. Perry, Nichols, Clipper, Reddick, Grant, Mincey = 18

Edge: Young, Baron, Harrison, Eason, Pearce, Josephs = 6

DL : Bumphus, Garland, Thomas, Simmons, Terry, Bailey, McNeil, Phillips, West = 9

LBs: Banks, Mitchell, Page, Beasley, Garland, Mohan, Willis, Perry, Herring =9

CBs: Burrell, Turnage, Hadden, Slaughter, Fields, Harrison, Williams = 7

S: Flowers, McCullough, McDonald, Rucker, Charles, Thomas =6 (7 if Labruzza comes back)

K: McGrath

P: Brooks (assuming he's coming back)

If my math is right, that puts us at 80. 81 if Labruzza comes back. 82 if Solomon comes back but thinking he won't.

So is anyone else on scholarship?

Last edited:
Late night insomnia. I figured to waste time I'd try to figure out our scholarship numbers. So this is who 247 lists as being on scholarship.

QBs: Hooker, Milton, Jackson = 3

RBs: Small, Wright, Whitehead, Williams, Sampson = 5

WRs: Tillman, Keyton, Hyatt, Holiday, Calloway, Merrill, Miller, White, Nimrod, Webb, Neyor =11

TEs: Fant, Warren , Nixon, Campbell = 4

OL: Carvin, Wright, Lane, Crawford, Harris, Davis(believe he was put on scholly), Lampley, Mays, Akporoghene, Spraggins, Robinson, Nichols, Clipper, Reddick, Grant, Mincey = 16

Edge: Young, Baron, Harrison, Eason, Pearce, Josephs = 6

DL : Bumphus, Garland, Thomas, Simmons, Terry, Bailey, McNeil, Phillips, West = 9

LBs: Banks, Mitchell, Page, Beasley, Garland, Mohan, Willis, Perry, Herring =9

CBs: Burrell, Turnage, Hadden, Slaughter, Fields, Harrison, Williams = 7

S: Flowers, McCullough, McDonald, Rucker, Charles, Thomas =6 (7 if Labruzza comes back)

K: McGrath

P: Brooks (assuming he's coming back)

If my math is right, that puts us at 78. 79 if Labruzza comes back.

So is anyone else on scholarship?
It’s clear as mud… Lane, Bumphus, Solomon could all return but haven’t heard anything…
Which Tennessee football seniors with eligibility remaining will return in 2022?

I always knew that there was something really wrong with alabama (the state) and south carolina.

Common ingredient in BBQ sauce in alabama is mayonnaise 😳

In south carolina, mustard is part of the BBQ sauce.

What’s wrong with these states? Who’s the first that said, our BBQ sauce is missing something, I know, let’s add mayonnaise 😳

That would shore up the OL. I wonder if this staff is okay with who we have on defense? If we're going after this OL, Bru McCoy, and a RB, that doesn't leave many spots to address defense.

Speaking of RBs, I wonder if we'll kick the tires on Travis Dye? Oregon roster lists him at 200lbs, so he has the size. Plus he can catch out of the backfield. Not sure how good of a blocker he is tho.
I don’t think the staff feels the situation on defense is as dire as the majority of our fans…. They want defensive guys but will be selective in who they take.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back