Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Psssh I’m already brainstorming a crowdfunding campaign to purchase the bronze ingot for the Heup statue… I’m thinking a bust of ghetto Heupel with the skullcap, taking a drag on a swisher sweet.
Just a bust?? Full on statue or gtfo. With a button you can push to hear Heup say, "Oh no baby. What is you doin'"

That is NOT my expectation.
tenor.gif

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
I bought a 65" Panasonic Viera at the Habitat for Humanity store in Johnson City the other day...🤯 My lord this thing has a beautiful picture..it is blowing my mind. Best $250 I have ever spent. I mainly bought it because it has an SD card input on it so I can see all my pics and watch all my vids on it. I looked up the reviews on this thing before I bought it and thought what the heck, at worst it will be good to watch sports and movies on when we have people over on because my LR is so big.

Travon Walker, Nakobi Dean, Lewis Cine, James Cook, Zamir White, George Pickens, and Jamaree Salyer all declared for the draft thus far.

I realize that roster is loaded but damn that’s a lot of their best players gone.

Hoping more follow suit and either go pro or head to the portal.
That dang tightend though…

Travon Walker, Nakobi Dean, Lewis Cine, James Cook, Zamir White, George Pickens, and Jamaree Salyer all declared for the draft thus far.

I realize that roster is loaded but damn that’s a lot of their best players gone.

Hope Nolan Smith and Quay Walker declare too.

Hole won't see this since he has me on ignore.

I bought a 65" Panasonic Viera at the Habitat for Humanity store in Johnson City the other day...🤯 My lord this thing has a beautiful picture..it is blowing my mind. Best $250 I have ever spent. I mainly bought it because it has an SD card input on it so I can see all my pics and watch all my vids on it. I looked up the reviews on this thing before I bought it and thought what the heck, at worst it will be good to watch sports and movies on when we have people over on because my LR is so big.
Read where Panasonic hasn't sold their televisions in the US retail market since 2013. I wish they would come back. Always a solid product.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill

You were in JC and didn't tell us?

Their freshman TE is going to wreck havoc for years to come

Read where Panasonic hasn't sold their televisions in the US retail market since 2013. I wish they would come back. Always a solid product.
This picture on this thing is beautiful..and it is 9 years old.

I haven't checked out the 3D features yet, but it came with five pairs( each sold separately when new)of powered Panasonic 3D glasses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back