Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
it’s just going to end up being Alabama, Georgia, and Ohio State/Notre Dame again anyway the next several years. Sport is in bad shape right now from a parity standpoint
The sport has awesome parity outside of those programs...it would be awesome if someone would bust up the monopoly before it is ruined forever.

Maybe every program outside of those 5-6 teams should all withdraw and let them circle jerk into infinity...**** em.

Reactions: chargervol
FWIW Doug Matthews said on the Zone today that Baron entered the portal because he was mad that his dad got fired. Said his dad told him that UT was the best place for him and he needed to stay. Doug said he is friends with the family.
Why did he wait so long after he was fired to get into the portal?

That had to have been one extremely soggy French fry

"Sir I'm sorry but the rules are unless you're eating or drinking you need to have your mask on."
"But I can't wear a mask. They make me feel weird."
"I'm sorry sir but the rules are...."
*Man sticks fry in his mouth and holds it because that feels way less weird than a mask*

"Sir I'm sorry but the rules are unless you're eating or drinking you need to have your mask on."
"But I can't wear a mask. They make me feel weird."
"I'm sorry sir but the rules are...."
*Man sticks fry in his mouth and holds it because that feels way less weird than a mask*
I’m all for freedom, but holding a fry in your mouth for an hour and a half seems a lot more annoying than wearing a mask for the same amount of time 😂

I’m all for freedom, but holding a fry in your mouth for an hour and a half seems a lot more annoying than wearing a mask for the same amount of time 😂

It's the kind "I'll show you!" stunt that I probably would've pulled in middle school but it seems pretty silly as an adult. Kudos for determination, I guess.

It's the kind "I'll show you!" stunt that I probably would've pulled in middle school but it seems pretty silly as an adult. Kudos for determination, I guess.
I got in trouble with friends sitting in the back of the school bus in middle school. Driver told me to sit in the middle to separate us. There were 15 rows, so I told her I’d sit in the 7 1/2 row. I sat on top of the back of a row 7 seat. She stomped the brakes and threw me to the front of the bus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back