Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that’s a fair concern with any organization you donate to. It’s not my job to convince you because as I don’t work for Spyre…. Yet?

I will say that I know both James and Hunter and have for 7 or so years and have worked with them on projects in the past in my career. I think they’re both great guys…. But you also don’t know me from Adam so I get that doesn’t mean a whole lot coming from me haha
I think I know enough about you from interacting on here for years to say I trust you to be honest...and that sounds great and I truly hope it is and stays above board.

I will donate what I can, I love the $19.51 idea, but I am waiting for now just to make sure it is what it is supposed to be.

So...it has been asked multiple times, and I have yet to see the answer...Are we in on any of the Bama transfers? Does the silence simply mean that no one knows, or am I looking in the wrong places for answers?
I think most of what has been said is that this staff is pretty tight-lipped about who they are pursuing in the portal.

Don't forget Curate!

200.gif

Agreed. 100%.

But in hindsight I think he would have been substantially better than Pruitt. But I do not think he would be better than Heupel, because Schiano represents a by-gone football philosophy.

Ultimately in the short term Schiano Sunday did not yield what we hoped for, but sitting here right now with a highly sought after AD and great vibes through the entire athletic department…

Well we aren’t here, now, without Schiano Sunday.
I didn't want that disgusting pricks name to ever be associated with the Tennessee Volunteers...it wasn't just that I knew he was a garbage coach, but he is also a garbage human being...same with James Franklin.

I would still take Pruitt to keep from having that scumbag be our HC.

I didn't want that disgusting pricks name to ever be associated with the Tennessee Volunteers...it wasn't just that I knew he was a garbage coach, but he is also a garbage human being...same with James Franklin.

I would still take Pruitt to keep from having that scumbag be our HC.

Think a percentage revolted because they thought it was about him not being a great HC but it was other stuff for *most.

If it were only about getting a winning hc, people would've still went off over the Pruitt hire. I'll never know what GS may have known or not known but the NFL stories (orders to take out people's knees and other BS) was enough for me. Didn't want him anywhere near.
My simple rule - if I wouldn't want my son playing for them, then I don't want them.

Think a percentage revolted because they thought it was about him not being a great HC but it was other stuff for *most.

If it were only about getting a winning hc, people would've still went off over the Pruitt hire. I'll never know what GS may have known or not known but the NFL stories (orders to take out people's knees and other BS) was enough for me. Didn't want him anywhere near.
My simple rule - if I wouldn't want my son playing for them, then I don't want them.
I was open minded about his football qualifications and was onboard with him as a possibility early to mid-season 2017…before the job was even open. When the McQueary allegation leaked that’s what shut the door for me. NOT because I declared him guilty, just hardened experience as a Vol fan. Same pious, outraged talking heads who scathed our fanbase for not wanting him would’ve been camped out on campus cataloguing us as the haven for sexual abuse at the slightest drop of a hat. We were a couple of years separated from playing Lil Jon on 3rd downs after all. I seriously think they felt cheated.

I was open minded about his football qualifications and was onboard with him as a possibility early to mid-season 2017…before the job was even open. When the McQueary allegation leaked that’s what shut the door for me. NOT because I declared him guilty, just hardened experience as a Vol fan. Same pious, outraged talking heads who scathed our fanbase for not wanting him would’ve been camped out on campus cataloguing us as the haven for sexual abuse at the slightest drop of a hat. We were a couple of years separated from playing Lil Jon on 3rd downs after all. I seriously think they felt cheated.

Yes! After all the title IX crap and beating from the media, I thought the leak had to be wrong. Said to myself, no way our AD could possibly be that stupid! Just no way!

Surprise 😖

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back