Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
And Swain is very right on this one. Hooker is going to be as well compensated as any QB in the nation not named Ewer IMO.

Also should be some new true NIL deals coming out soon that will allow players to make as much as they’re willing to work for. If a player can market himself and get people to buy their merch they can make as much money as he wants with some of the stuff in the NIL pipeline.
Fan generated NIL stuff shouldn't be much of an issue compensation wise I wouldn't think. We spent stupid amounts of money on merch even where we were ass, I have to imagine we can spend it when we aren't.

Reactions: Bruce Wayne
It is ridiculous that we have to play the two best teams in the country every year. We should be happy with 8-9 win seasons for a while. I hope when OU and TX come that they get rid of permanent cross overs.

don’t be surprised if the do a realignment and add bama and auburn to the east and Texas and Oklahoma to the west.

Wonder how long till opposing fans offer a lil under the table NIL for a timely fumble or interception

Maybe our under the table needs to be to a ref…just one per crew. Probably cheaper than buying players.

Have Enki make bets to be paid to an offshore account…the account is in the refs name , can’t lose. The ref just needs to know that the payout is contingent upon the good guys winning. Contact each ref as Smart Saban. Then if it gets traced…win-win 😇

don’t be surprised if the do a realignment and add bama and auburn to the east and Texas and Oklahoma to the west.
I think it’s pretty much guaranteed to be a pod system with four teams each. That is what is discussed most. Could be our saving grace if we end up with Kentucky, Vandy, and SC as our permanent teams.

I think it’s pretty much guaranteed to be a pod system with four teams each. That is what is discussed most. Could be our saving grace if we end up with Kentucky, Vandy, and SC as our permanent teams.
Probably not a pod system. If anything, they'll do away with East & West and return to a single conference.

There aren’t enough teams to keep 2 divisions after we get to 16, unless we ramp to 9 conference games

Lots of truth here.

Expanding the playoffs isn’t the answer either. Just look at the FCS, which is worse.

Final thought: when was the last meaningful upset in college football history?

I’m not sure I know…
Using the FCS playoffs as an example is a little shaky. The only reason ND State can rack up all those titles is the other best FCS teams continue to make the jump to FBS.

X3NUE3OQA5CP3AVPVUDYRB4ZLY.jpg

VS

5e169501a88d7.image.jpg
0992DE9A-E7C9-4D90-A448-E43B9DCF795F.gif6D573ADE-C118-48AF-B235-D91D5405F4F5.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back