Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad the Chiefs will be the ones to crush the Steelers’ dreams.
I’ve learned never to write off a team going into the playoffs…miracles that had to occur for them to even participate don’t always have a shelf life. Steelers were a fairly recent example.

Yeah, I don't disagree, I was just curious.
Oh I know, you’re fine. I was just wanting to rant. Some seem to think we can go ahead with a good boy school first model and challenge these teams (I know you know that) which is most certainly not ever going to happen. We’ve got to be smart about it but we can’t get by by not playing the game

Reactions: BigSteve09
Well Tillman was in year 4 and now enters year 5. Neyor had his breakout season in year 2. You also cherry picked part of my quote I said specifically "could be a better version of Tillman" and I stand by that 100%. He's the same size with 3 years of eligibility left I just hope he's good enough to hit the ground running in the SEC, but he'll have the benefit of Tillman to help keep defenses honest and a system that will scheme him into plenty of single coverage matchups.
sorry, I actually missed that part of the quote. I love what Neyor brings and didn't know that was the receiver you were referring to. I agree with all your points.

Oh I know, you’re fine. I was just wanting to rant. Some seem to think we can go ahead with a good boy school first model and challenge these teams (I know you know that) which is most certainly not ever going to happen. We’ve got to be smart about it but we can’t get by by not playing the game
I want to do whatever it takes. I hope we have the collective support of all involved to get the job done.

Reactions: VolNash17
He's gonna follow the money and USC has as much as anyone
He and his father stated during his initial recruitment that their number one goal was for Caleb to go #1 overall in the draft. They're just following the coach that they committed to that they felt would be their best enabler in achieving that #1 Overall mission/goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back