Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I call bs. It's the only weak sauce you could lay hold of as your response to Neyor committing.

I saw the Neyor commitment which I think is a good pickup for the offense. I'm not sure why you call bs when the Army All American game is played today. I didn't make the schedule.

Sorry it hurts your feelings. We don't have any commitments in the game.

I thought those military academy guys signed contracts forcing them so serve once they graduate. Does it not also force them to stay at that school?
They can transfer and are not obligated for service requirement if they leave before their junior year.........

Just read it.....

Reactions: BigSteve09
I saw the Neyor commitment which I think is a good pickup for the offense. I'm not sure why you call bs when the Army All American game is played today. I didn't make the schedule.

Sorry it hurts your feelings. We don't have any commitments in the game.
No news value. Everyone already knew. What you added was barbed bs about Vandy and KY.

I call bs on you claiming to find out by accident as your purpose for gloating.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
The world used to be way more restrictive, with a few exceptions, particularly if you were a woman or person of color. But, even for everyone else, there were far more restrictions on what you could do or say, in addition to the mentioned medical advancements. Police officers and government officials got away with much more then in terms of corruption and so on, even with our current crop pretty shady. I can give you plenty of examples on any of those point, if needed, too.

I almost feel people are too comfortable in our advanced age and make up supposed instances of "disasters" or severe violations of rights, like wearing masks to combat a virus. The modern age is so far better than the past that boredom (and a severe lack of perspective) is the only theory I can imagine as to why so many people are intent on blowing it up with talk of secession, civil war, anti-vaxxism, and on and on.

Also, anyone downgrading the threat of climate change is seriously whistling past the graveyard. This will be THE issue of the back half of this century and maybe even earlier.
The climate has been changing since the Earth began. Whether you believe that to be through God or the Big Bang, the climate has continuously been changing throughout history. It's true that we're speeding it up, but nothing is going to stop it. And we're not destroying the planet, just speeding up our own extinction. The planet will survive just fine once we're gone.

The climate has been changing since the Earth began. Whether you believe that to be through God or the Big Bang, the climate has continuously been changing throughout history. It's true that we're speeding it up, but nothing is going to stop it. And we're not destroying the planet, just speeding up our own extinction. The planet will survive just fine once we're gone.
we are a virus.

No offense but when people use no offense, they are pretty much trying to offend the person they are speaking to. It is like putting LOL on the end of something to pretend like you are joking.
No offense, but lol.

Last edited:
No news value. Everyone already knew. What you added was barbed bs about Vandy and KY.

I call bs on you claiming to find out by accident as your purpose for gloating.

Yes, when I was flipping the channels I stopped. Realized it was the USA AA game, basically said no thanks instead of watching and hearing them go on and on about programs other than UT. A db that committed to UGA had just made a tackle.

There are absolutely things we could do, or could've done, but the point isn't "destroying the earth", it's how we live within the sort of changes we've put on overdrive. Don't kid yourself, it's going to be painful in a lot of places. I've never understood the attitude you're expressing here, it's a combination of defeatism and selfishness when there are far better options.

Yesterday was the hardest day of my life, I had to bury my 36 year old youngest brother, who committed suicide. No matter how much we tried to tell and show him that his life matters, he refused to see it. We stopped him 3 times in 2021. On January 2nd he took his life. Leaving behind 2 young boys, a mom and 2 brothers searching for answers.

I want you all to know that your life does matter and others lives will be shattered if you follow through. We are beyond broken. If you are struggling talk to someone and try to get help. If you need to talk to someone my name is Barry and you can get in touch with me (615) 519-9283. I will find you help. I don’t want another family to go through this same situation. You aren’t alone.

Prayers for my family would be appreciated.
♥️♥️♥️ So sorry

Yesterday was the hardest day of my life, I had to bury my 36 year old youngest brother, who committed suicide. No matter how much we tried to tell and show him that his life matters, he refused to see it. We stopped him 3 times in 2021. On January 2nd he took his life. Leaving behind 2 young boys, a mom and 2 brothers searching for answers.

I want you all to know that your life does matter and others lives will be shattered if you follow through. We are beyond broken. If you are struggling talk to someone and try to get help. If you need to talk to someone my name is Barry and you can get in touch with me (615) 519-9283. I will find you help. I don’t want another family to go through this same situation. You aren’t alone.

Prayers for my family would be appreciated.
Prayers for you and yours. So sorry.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
There are absolutely things we could do, or could've done, but the point isn't "destroying the earth", it's how we live within the sort of changes we've put on overdrive. Don't kid yourself, it's going to be painful in a lot of places. I've never understood the attitude you're expressing here, it's a combination of defeatism and selfishness when there are far better options.
Nothing we could have done would have stopped the climate from changing. Historical records show that the Earth has gone through periods of cooling down and warming up. Climate change is not new. As I said, yes, we've sped it up, but climate change itself is natural.

If you really want to combat climate change, find an eco-friendly way to pull a Thanos. The largest problem that goes unaddressed and will continue to go unaddressed is overpopulation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back