Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Purdue game -

BCFToys is an analytic website that provides ratings and supporting data for college football calculated from the results of non-garbage possessions in FBS vs. FBS games.
I follow their net yards per play analysis.

Four of the top 5 teams in net yards per play this year are in the college football playoff. The 5th is Ohio State.

Kentucky is at 9th for net yards per play, Pitt is at 12th, Tennessee is at 13th, Florida is at 30th, Ole Miss is at 37th, and Purdue is at 59th.

We will be the 2nd best offense Purdue has face all year and the 7th best defense. They lost to 4 of the 6 higher ranked defenses but beat Iowa, who had the 118th ranked offense in O-YPP and Illinois who had the #113 ranked offense.

On defense Purdue ranks #101 in giving up plays of 10+ yards; we rank #30. On offense we rank #9 in plays that gain 10+ yards; Purdue ranks #90.

I’ve been reading that Purdue will be without their leading receiver (Bell) and may be without their 2nd leading receiver (Wright). I’ve also read they will be without their best defensive player (Karlaftis).

Purdue’s rushing offense ranks 127th in the nation for yards per game and dead last at #130 for yards per attempt.

View attachment 423639

IOW, WGWTFA.

1315912088-yo-mamma-jokes.jpg
I'm gonna flip this around. 😩 The joke not your Mom.

The Vandy grad clowns who run this account are pathetic.

Someone should tell these guys that vanderbilt would need to go undefeated for over 21 years with a 13 game schedule just to get to the same amount of all time wins we have currently, considering Tennessee has won 282 more games than vanderbilt.

I don’t get it, McGill. You have some weird hang up to one of our own.

What I don't get about human nature. We have to be grouped in one camp or another. Are we not allowed to applaud the good things, while complaining about the bad things? Why do we have to be put in one camp or another? He was far from perfect, as was Majors; however, they both provided some great times (and some not-so-great ones).

Thank you sir! This may be an interesting few weeks.

I'd caution though that last year's transfers the bulk of them didn't arrive until the start of the mini-summer semester (or just before it). So I'd say we'll know who is potentially coming before then, but some transfers may not arrive on campus until the end of April.

It'll mostly come down to if they want to try and be here for spring practice and if they are eligible to make the transfer happen mid-term or not.

Other than Verse, I haven't even heard any other names we are pursuing from the portal. People keep saying "Wait til after the bowl games. Better names will hit the portal." I'm not sure how they're so certain that will happen, but I'm hoping they are right.

Other than Verse, I haven't even heard any other names we are pursuing from the portal. People keep saying "Wait til after the bowl games. Better names will hit the portal." I'm not sure how they're so certain that will happen, but I'm hoping they are right.

Hendon Hooker & Chase McGrath were the only two transfers last year that enrolled before April, I'm actually a bit surprised we've already picked up 2 transfers at this point (before our bowl game even).

Reactions: ugg
Some woman on Twitter yesterday was talking about her 11 year old son was playing Xbox on Christmas day and she overhead someone online call her son gay....the kids response - " I'm straighter than the pole your mom dances on."

Bout pissed my pants from laughing so hard.
I’m so happy that the absolute bloodbath of verbal assault that I went through in 2007-2010, specifically in Halo 3 and Modern Warfare 2 lobbies, isn’t entirely dead and gone.

Xbox Live voice chat is where boys turned to men, or at least learned to take a joke and dish one back. Now I can’t even share a clip from PlayStation network to a private message group with my friends if I use “profanity” in the description box.

And I don’t mean actual profanity. I couldn’t even say “we don’t love them hoes!” When I tried to share a scene from Yakuza 5 yesterday. Like bruh

Small tangent. Carry on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back