Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
b33a8f2ca54d45bda2b98abf4b58b1dc.jpg

Ok, who all do we have from the transfer portal so far. Had a family member argue with me that we had 5 Florida players transferring, one being a qb.

I'm only familiar with 1. Did I miss something?

Ok, who all do we have from the transfer portal so far. Had a family member argue with me that we had 5 Florida players transferring, one being a qb.

Only one Florida player has committed to the Vols. Maybe they're just talking about the mass exodus from Florida in general?

Since Mullen was fired, 6 Florida players have hit the portal, and Emory Jones has said he will enter the portal, though he hasn't yet.

Since Mullen was fired, 6 Florida players have hit the portal, and Emory Jones has said he will enter the portal, though he hasn't yet.
They seemed to think these players were portaling to Tennessee. I didn't think that was correct but they insisted it was.

Both Copeland and Jones entered the portal and both played.

Both Copeland and Jones entered the portal and both played.
Jones isn't officially in the portal last I looked, but he's stated he's going to enter the portal. Copeland has already committed to Maryland, I believe.

Your mom is so nasty that she went to take a bath and the water jumped out and said I will wait

I saw your momma walking down the road kicking cans and I asker her where she was going and she said moving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back