Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s like that in many of those Rocky Mountain and PNW states. Eastern Washington and Oregon are ugly as hell, but beautiful once you hit the Cascades. I love that whole part of the country though.
Now, all that said, I will argue with anyone that Tennessee is one of the most underrated beautiful states in the country. Everyone know Nashville and Memphis, but hardly anyone outside of here realize the natural beauty we have and I’m ok if it stays that way.

Now, all that said, I will argue with anyone that Tennessee is one of the most underrated beautiful states in the country. Everyone know Nashville and Memphis, but hardly anyone outside of here realize the natural beauty we have and I’m ok if it stays that way.
Just got back from East Tennessee, and I agree that this state is absolutely beautiful. Unfortunately, too many people have discovered that and are overcrowding our favorite spots. My wife’s family has gone to the mountains since she was little, and up to about 6-7 years ago, there was hardly anyone up there the week before Christmas. Now? Crowded as all get out with 80% of the people there from out of state. Not the fun it used to be.

Even take away east TN, which I love, just within an hour of Cookeville you have several world class waterfalls and all the hiking and camping you want. It took me moving away to realize what a jewel of an area I grew up in.

Lol so my opinion on giving away medals based on snap count is only valid if I played D 1 football at a position you approve of?

Or can we both agree that’s dumb and not relevant to the topic?
When did you turn into such a jerk??

All I said is that playing a lot of snaps isn't easy. I then asked what position did you play. Because wear and tear depends highly on what position you play...

You didn't need to spout any of that sas.
Matter of fact. Just ignore my question.
Have a good day.

Reactions: Pacer92 and Vol8188
Even take away east TN, which I love, just within an hour of Cookeville you have several world class waterfalls and all the hiking and camping you want. It took me moving away to realize what a jewel of an area I grew up in.
True. One hour drive from where I live is some amazing terrain. Do any of you guys in middle Tennessee backpack at all?

Used too, but time and lack of people to go with has kept me out of it for awhile.
Yeah, if I’m not taking my son I’m doing a lot of solo for that same reason. I’m doing much better to create the time, something that I’m prioritizing more with age lol. If ever interested, let me know. Be fun to fellowship with some fellow Vols while taking in Gods creation.

Merry Christmas!!

1a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back