Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fixin to head to the garage/gym myself. Get my sweaty sweat on.
Glitch when he's done working out
OrKFPHuhFSHYhQt0VX694EA2_8i7xUXcQclyt-g0yOo.jpg

Odds are +510 that the lasagna will be better than the chicken & dressing meal, which comes in as the heavy favorite, boasting a -440 moneyline.

I'd probably parlay the Chicken & dressing meal with either BCD (best Christmas dessert) cheesecake -115 or apple pie covered in butter -130 and the ginger bread cookie -175 as BCC (best Christmas cookie) for +538 odds.

Might substitute Christmas honey glazed ham -500 over chicken for a bit safer bet.
Enri, everyone’s waiting on you to open presents..
Hold on, just checking on something…
1640363259452.gif

Edit: This guy is a former Navy Seal who tells stories on YouTube. This is his newest video. Kinda dark for today.

I was trying to post his video where he explains his life, going from high school, to being a seal, his combat injury that led to his discharge, and how he became a story teller.

He seems to have gotten a pretty big following in a relatively short amount of time.

The worst I’ve ever heard is the Toy Box killer

Be forewarned… do not begin to look into this if you are the type to ever regret learning something awful has happened. You can’t unlearn it

CJH will have our guys ready to play with an extra year in his system while we have key experience on O and will have an improved D. We would have blown them out a few games later in the season this year. We will blow them out next season. It will be glorious.

Napier is installing a new, different system that will take him awhile as he needs his type players and for them to be developed his way. Bama Jr is his style.
This post should have more likes. Also, merry Christmas you filthy animals!

Ridiculous.

However, this kind of feels like karma getting memphis for penny using covid as an excuse to sidestep playing us.
As if the bowl sponsor is paying out victory money for the advertising they never received.

The vaunted Vandy degree strikes again, right there with Wolken...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back