Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll believe it when I see it :(
boo-boo-this-man.gif

It’s the 4th game of the 22 season, we get them early. I believe we pull it out next year. If we don’t I’ll blame it on these muscle relaxers I’m on, high as a kite right now 😜
I hope so! It’s been I while.

I hate UF so much, I’ve never drank a Gatorade :D

Classic Enki. And you probably won a $1k bet on "Taysom Hill" huh? 😆

I'll always remember when you said you didn't even know who NBA players were who...as you were parlaying your way to 4k 😆😅🤣
I bet Tannehill would get over 14.5yds rushing, cause I thought he was Taysom Hill. . .

He ends up getting a big run late in the game to go over.

UCF wins the national championship!!!!! Oh, wait....
The culture will be very difficult to change at UF. 5 different coaches equaling 2.5 seasons average per coach. I think Napier will have a difficult time sustaining long term success (except for Tennessee, I won’t actually believe it until I see it).

Laying aside all our stupid VN snarkiness and trash talk aside for a moment...

Please pray for my wifes family, we finally persuaded my very frail mother-in-law to get vaxxed in late August while she was staying with us in Kentucky...but two of my wifes brothers and sister and their families that live down there refused to get the shot..now every last one of them has Covid along with most of their church. We were going down tommorow night for the weekend, but we are going to have leave today instead to go get the MiL and bring her back up here and take care of her while they all quarantine.

As aggravated as I am at their stubborn ignorance, they are all really good humans and I love them dearly..I pray that they all make it, every one of them has pretty bad health issues of one kind or another, and I pray that my Mil doesn’t get it, and if she does that the vaccine does it's job...for myself I don't want us to get it again, but somebody has to care for her, she can not take care of herself anymore.

Appreciate the prayers in advance.
Thoughts and prayers. I hope your loved ones are okay.

But on all other subjects I refuse to put aside my smartassery. :)

Laying aside all our stupid VN snarkiness and trash talk aside for a moment...

Please pray for my wifes family, we finally persuaded my very frail mother-in-law to get vaxxed in late August while she was staying with us in Kentucky...but two of my wifes brothers and sister and their families that live down there refused to get the shot..now every last one of them has Covid along with most of their church. We were going down tommorow night for the weekend, but we are going to have leave today instead to go get the MiL and bring her back up here and take care of her while they all quarantine.

As aggravated as I am at their stubborn ignorance, they are all really good humans and I love them dearly..I pray that they all make it, every one of them has pretty bad health issues of one kind or another, and I pray that my Mil doesn’t get it, and if she does that the vaccine does it's job...for myself I don't want us to get it again, but somebody has to care for her, she can not take care of herself anymore.

Appreciate the prayers in advance.
Prayers sent

Just surrender Hawaii to China 🇨🇳 and see how they enjoy that. A lot of Hawaiians don’t even want mainlanders there anyways so have fun!
If they think American tourists are bad, just wait for the Chinese tourists. They will think the Chinese Navy is invading the islands just to look up and realize it's a fleet of just cruise ships.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back