Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I look for us to finish top 4-5 range with the 23 class. We're not out recruiting Bama or UGA anytime soon without doing something shady (TAMU). LSU and previously mentioned TAMU will pull very highly rated classes next year as well. That's the tier we have to be on in the immediate future.
Look for or hope for? That’s a tall order. Without the recent history, likely means 10+ wins and knocking someone off early…

Any of you morans have any experience with air fryers? Im thinking about purchasing one for Christmas. Looking for one of the bigger ones, just don’t know which I should purchase. I’ve been reading reviews and have no idea which way to go here 🤷‍♂️
Yeah I have a nuwave . Baked potatoes are amazing in them. So are chicken legs and thighs. Wish I had bought a larger one.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
Legally you can discuss examples of deals before signing an LOI, after they sign an LOI, recruits can be presented specific Tennessee NIL deals.
I want Heupel to pull a Louis Vuitton bag out from under the table, drop it on the table with authority, say "check this s*** out", then unzip the bag to reveal $1,000,000 in cash.

Then Danny White, from the other side of the table, says "NIL, baby"

And an assistant coach, from the far corner of the room, chimes in with "there's more where that came from!"

Until we can do that, we are going to be behind. This is NIL, the big times. We gotta get with it.

I’m very encouraged by what I’ve seen from Heupel in this first year. With that being said, I’m not going to chalk him up as a “sure thing” at all right now. Many of our fans did this with Dooley, Jones and Pruitt at this same point in their tenures, whether they care to admit it or not. Let this guy recruit and build his program over time. IMO, it’s going to take a solid 5-6 years to get it rolling. Could very well see another 7 or 8 win season next year as well.

So long as Hooker stays healthy next year we should be better than 7 or 8 wins. We will have plenty of veterans. the year after that is a complete mystery however.

Reactions: Brillovol
Legally you can discuss examples of deals before signing an LOI, after they sign an LOI, recruits can be presented specific Tennessee NIL deals.

So I wonder how our examples stack up against other schools? Are we confident we can compete with other top SEC deals?

Any of you morans have any experience with air fryers? Im thinking about purchasing one for Christmas. Looking for one of the bigger ones, just don’t know which I should purchase. I’ve been reading reviews and have no idea which way to go here 🤷‍♂️
It's a freakin' hairdryer in a box. How complicated can it be.

Mine’s bigger though…
prudent-george-w-bush.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back