Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, heard some media head talking about Lane winning 5 more games than last year and how much of an improvement it was.

Meanwhile Heupel wins 4 more games than last year with less scholarship kids having to hire an entire new staff with 30+ kids leaving in the portal.

Somehow, Josh Heupel Year 1 at Tennessee is the best kept secret in college football. And considering the coaching turnover this year, maybe that’s a good thing.

Heup taking 5 wr's this class sounds asinine till you look at our underclassmen WR's for next season.
I like taking extra swings at WR because there’s a lot of hidden gems out there because it’s hard to get a true feel for WRs due to the crazy offenses and QB play in high school.

Plus when you look at the power players in football the last few years. outside of QB… i think WR has been the separator for the playoff teams. Georgia has had solid WRs… Bama and Clemson have NFL players

CandidEachBream-size_restricted.gif

I like taking extra swings at WR because there’s a lot of hidden gems out there because it’s hard to get a true feel for WRs due to the crazy offenses and QB play in high school.

Plus when you look at the power players in football the last few years. outside of QB… i think WR has been the separator for the playoff teams. Georgia has had solid WRs… Bama and Clemson have NFL players
Yes. Need quick guys that can get downfield.
QB. O Line. D Line. WR probably top 4 important positions in CFB

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back