Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this is how it goes, their fear of their SEC move strikes again. Glad the Vols have abandoned reactionary coaching attitudes. Attack, attack, attack!!
Did we though? Cjh is the anti-Pruitt... Not against it... But I think cjh was definitely a reaction hire, from the standpoint of going offense minded, and personality. Sometimes it works out, finally.

Did we though? Cjh is the anti-Pruitt... Not against it... But I think cjh was definitely a reaction hire, from the standpoint of going offense minded, and personality. Sometimes it works out, finally.
That's not how it is. Being freedom loving people the Vols transcended the dialectic. Heupel's offense is oriented the same way. Heupel was a character hire. If OU wants to build their program from a place of fear, that's on them. Riley bolting is proof enough that the SEC shadow has fallen on Norman.

@Weezer is like our Ernest T. Bass. Really nothing of substance. Just throwing rocks and breaking windows. (Most on here won't know who Ernest T Bass is).
Okay Otis.

d2b872967f9dd516b80c94bd8fc737b0.jpg

My freaking next door neighbor has city ran fiber AND U-verse. I'm sitting 250 yds away with a 6mbps DSL that AT&T stopped offering or servicing 2 years ago.

All because his address is deemed a different road than mine. But his lines run across the corner of my property!
Haha.. ha .. ah, F me☹️
Call the cable company and ask if you pay for the cable to be installed to your house, would they do the installation and provide service. We have a neighbor that did that. They are maybe a quarter of a mile from us.

Two things….

For everyone who was upset at Heupel’s non-denial denial during the Ainge interview…go watch/read Cristobal’s weak as water response after Oregon’s game last night. That makes Heupel sound like a stone cold lock to stay in Knoxville.

And…either Clemson or Georgia being weakened by a major staff move…yes please!!! Either one….

Two things….

For everyone who was upset at Heupel’s non-denial denial during the Ainge interview…go watch/read Cristobal’s weak as water response after Oregon’s game last night. That makes Heupel sound like a stone cold lock to stay in Knoxville.

And…either Clemson or Georgia being weakened by a major staff move…yes please!!! Either one….
Would it really weaken Georgia? It's Kirby's defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back