Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, nozzle.
I’d like to know how the tiger faithful felt about that introduction. I know what I thought, but they’ll never admit to it. It’s a shame because I’ve always liked LSU unless when we play them, and no, I’m not going to take the time to look at ‘Tiger Droppings’ .

Random thought watching the Senior film put out by Tennessee Athletics: If Matthew Butler doesn’t make an NFL roster, I would LOVE for Coach Heup to bring him on as a Grad Assistant. That young man is amazing and needs to continue building the foundation for this program.
He’s an awesome human.

I’d like to know how the tiger faithful felt about that introduction. I know what I thought, but they’ll never admit to it. It’s a shame because I’ve always liked LSU unless when we play them, and no, I’m not going to take the time to look at ‘Tiger Droppings’ .
I liked LSU and Ole Miss. Then they had to hire O and LK. 🤮

Also, Dan Lanning is emerging as a leading candidate for the OU job. I know Kirby is really the guy that runs that defense, but he's also a good recruiter and anything that weakens UGA can't be bad.
No doubt, Lanning is solid and a good human per all accounts. That’s probably why OU hasn’t made the hire official. Waiting until a few coaches get out of the playoffs

I think Venables is still very much in it as well, but Dabo was never serious. Although you have to wonder if it is Venables why it hasn't happened already.
I didn’t think Dabo was an option. But you know how it is when the fans think they are getting a proven head coach and get a coordinator. Think they would be okay with Venables. But, yeah, that should have happened by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back