Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
But I've kinda thought it's like that anyway....only now it's legal. They have pretty much always gotten the best talent money can buy anyhow, so I don't really see that changing just a whole lot.
I don't think prices are anything like they are now that it is really out in the open. You don't even have to try to hide it really.

Reactions: UTJoe
I'm down with Liberty Bowl. But selfishly thats because i live down the street and would actually get to go.

For the players i hope they get go somewhere sunnier. But we only won 7. Liberty sounds about right.

Pruitt really meddled in his OC's offense. Tyson Helton at WKU has a QB, who through 12 games, has 4,968 yards passing and 52 passing TDs. The NCAA record for passing TDs is 60 by Joe Burrow in a 15 game schedule. Zappe may beat it in 14 games.
Just goes to prove that not all records are created equal. Burrow did against the best CFB has to offer..

Zappe..not so much

In the portal. More than one.

Okay thanks. That throws me for a loop because I don’t think there is anyone in the portal that would lead others to follow. You’d think that kind of influence would be a QB type. Hence why I speculated one of the UGA kids on the bench. Someone not in the portal yet.

Reactions: BigSteve09
Okay thanks. That throws me for a loop because I don’t think there is anyone in the portal that would lead others to follow. You’d think that kind of influence would be a QB type. Hence why I speculated one of the UGA kids on the bench. Someone not in the portal yet.
There's an undisclosed QB as part of the pitch. Pics of the pitcher in discussion is what made me a relative blabbermouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back