Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can confirm that this has nothing to do with Arch Manning or Cut. If that is or isn’t happening? I have no awareness of it. Personal opinion…I doubt it.
Thank you! See this right here gives me mad respect for you. It tells me you're on here to actually provide information and not be some cryptic d-bag he wants to up his "I'm in the know--but not really" credentials. Hats off my fellow Vol friend!

My daughter calls me to tell me my Christmas present and then asks do I want to know what it is. When I scream “no” she begs me to let her tell me because she can’t wait.

😅😅
Wife: do you want to know what I got you?
"No".
Her: "Okay, no problem".. sigh.. 5 minutes later.. "well, can I at least give you a hint??"

I guess he is looking for a school where you don't have to go to class and still play.

Well despite having over 7 YPC in both seasons he rarely got to play at TCU it seems. (maybe that was injuries he was dealing with, or coaches idk)

And TCU did just change coaches so I'm not too surprised he wants to head elsewhere.

Reactions: cHiZzLeVOL
Well despite having over 7 YPC in both seasons he rarely got to play at TCU it seems. (maybe that was injuries he was dealing with, or coaches idk)

And TCU did just change coaches so I'm not too surprised he wants to head elsewhere.

OH I got the wrong Evans! My bad.

Reactions: MoCo_Vol
My daughter calls me to tell me my Christmas present and then asks do I want to know what it is. When I scream “no” she begs me to let her tell me because she can’t wait.
I’m the same way. My wife laughs every year because I have such a hard time not giving it to her early.

I can confirm that this has nothing to do with Arch Manning or Cut. If that is or isn’t happening? I have no awareness of it. Personal opinion…I doubt it.
Well...thanks for shooting that one down at least. I was having trouble getting really super duper excited about that even though it would be great.

100%
I'm fully supportive of a war against *addiction, I want to save as many lives as possible. Unfortunately, many others in this camp, never think to return the favor.

Everyone puts forth the effort of
"except those that really need them, of course"
But it can't just be an aside thrown in at the end for PC.

Maybe at least glance at the language in the bill's going scorched earth, wouldn't take much change to limit the damage to the real patients in their path.
But with so many suffering the pain of losing a loved one to addiction, throwing the baby out with bathwater has become an acceptable measure, during their grief.
Like you, obviously I became all too familiar the forgotten side left in their wake.
Exactly...I see the collateral damage of overzealous stupidity on a daily basis and even though I am not currently on pain management, I have been 3-4 times during extremely bad stretches over the last twenty years, so I have a far different perspective than most people do. I took them as prescribed when needed, and worked out a schedule with my Doc to come off of them when I felt I could.

Good people should NEVER be made to suffer needlessly because of the actions of idiots that just want to get high.

I slid into your DM’s on VQ. Where you at?

Groce.
QuickSevereCat-size_restricted.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back