Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think there is some beef there. Remember when Rice went off on Feldman and then Hyams had him on the show that day.

I was blessed to be at this one. I guesstimated closer to 70,000. It was definitely more than half full, which would mean greater than 50,000, even for a glass is half empty kinda guy like Hyams.

i agree

love having them around though lol i think in league play they were outscored 317-109 this year. Something like that.

The sad thing is, if you watch their games the outcomes could be a lot worse. Teams don't play as hard, play a lot of backups and probably even look past Vandy when it comes to pre-game prep. Even the officials give Vandy a break; in recent years they're usually one of the least penalized teams in the SEC and their opponents are among the most penalized.

Last edited:
Been to OKC and Tulsa, both were mediocre as it gets, and then the rest of the state is miles and miles and miles of flat boring nothingness.

As for LA, that’s not my cup of tea either. I prefer urban areas and like Southern California as a whole, but I have no interest in LA. I was simply saying whatever the income tax to live in LA I would pay 10x whatever that is to NOT live in Oklahoma.
OKC has become a pretty cool town. There are around 100,000 homeless bums that infest LA...the highways are hundreds of miles of linear city dumps, and in most areas that are not Beverly Hills or a few other enclaves it is not safe to walk down the street...no thanks, I would take OKC every day, now if you are talking places in the Sierra Nevada or Coachella Valley, or Big Sur, or the Wine countr...or a million other beautiful places in Cali...I am in, but he is going to the stinking cesspool LA...blech 🤢🤮

Heupel is probably enjoying this as much as anyone after he was the scapegoat for the Stoops brothers, then they hired Riley to replace Heupel and Stoops stepped down. Now OU's chosen successor Riley left OU high and dry because he has no loyalty to the program/culture, while Heupel would have stayed there and given his all for forever.
You shut your mouth :):)

Reactions: volnut1
Hey sucka I can send you po azz a cash app for some poor ass Red Lobster without any kid going anywhere 🤡 go to the Zach thread AP said he was told he's not going to no damn Kentucky. But any source is a good source except the horses mouth to your sissy azz
Cheesy biscuits are dynamite. You know you’ve had a few. It’s OK, take a few to go…
11CBDC0C-2F34-46B2-8A41-B41C049A86CF.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back