Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've had it rough, but honestly, I think Nebraska has had it worse. And they are at rock bottom right now. This is supposed to be their guy and he just went 3-9 in year 4.
They HAVE had it worse. Five losing seasons in a row, six out of the last seven years have been losing seasons. It’s got to be excruciating. I genuinely feel terrible for them.

We've had it rough, but honestly, I think Nebraska has had it worse. And they are at rock bottom right now. This is supposed to be their guy and he just went 3-9 in year 4.

Agreed. Their fans drove Bo Pelini out because they got tired of “only” winning 9 or 10 games a year. After a few flop hires, their fans got Super Coach. And now he has failed. Where does the mob turn now?

OK guys I need some of the volnation research skills. I'm looking for a video clip of the 2019 SC game where jennings scores a touchdown at the 2:35 mark right before half. At the end if that play jennings walks over to the band and fist bumps my son. I've seen the footage of it so I know it exists. Just can't find it now. Trying to figure out how to get a still shot if it to get it made into a print. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

OK guys I need some of the volnation research skills. I'm looking for a video clip of the 2019 SC game where jennings scores a touchdown at the 2:35 mark right before half. At the end if that play jennings walks over to the band and fist bumps my son. I've seen the footage of it so I know it exists. Just can't find it now. Trying to figure out how to get a still shot if it to get it made into a print. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Have you tried Freaks YouTube channel? Vol freak. He probably has the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back