Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having a player sit for two series due to an injury is the definition of punishing players for legitimate injuries. That's over-reactive and dumb tbh.

You also don't want players trying to play through injuries they have no business playing through because they're afraid to get punished or cost their team significantly over a badly jammed or broken finger, tweaked ankle, etc.

We don't need to go overboard on punishment because of the faking. We have to strike a balance.

Right, but if it doesn’t carry over, you will just incentivize waiting to do it until the offense starts moving into the red zone, which is when it is most likely to be done anyway.

I’d be OK with only that series probably if it carried a penalty- or maybe the defensive team could choose between a penalty and putting the player back in on the next series or something.

Reactions: SoilVol
Last I heard from him he was devouring a Mississippi Mud cake. RIP
When tracking calories on that I literally just looked up “Walnut Fudge”

I’ve never seen anything like it. I pressed the knife halfway through for a slice and the whole “pie” lifted out of the pan. I just put it on a cutting board and continued cutting

Basically 8 inch thick fudge in a crust

All Evans had to do was focus on school for 1 to 2 years and then he could play football the rest of his life. A little hard work up front for a lifetime of money and security.

Such a shame.
I think it’s a little unfair to have the same feelings about a guy that has a child living out of Knoxville than just a “regular” student-athlete. He gets a little bit of a pass from me due to the kid factor

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back