Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never had a Mississippi Mud Pie that looked quite like this one, but I canā€™t wait to see whatā€™s going on beneath the hood!

View attachment 414887

I just left something that looked similar to that in my toilet. Had to wipe like 20 times. Finally gave up and just jumped in the shower.

Please let it be Stoops. He isnā€™t the coach he was at Oklahoma. Although I donā€™t think that CJH is the type to hold a grudge. Putting up 100 on uf isnā€™t about CJH and Stoops, it about Tennessee florida. Absolutely okay. šŸ¤ 
I doubt Bob Stoops finds his way back to the coaching grind. He appears to be living the good life on TV

Yes I did

Carnac_the_Magnificent.jpg

Reactions: Bassmaster_Vol
I will state the obvious, our recruiting is worrisome so far. Huepel has done great except here. Sorry for upsetting you.
You're the one screaming the sky is falling. Not upset at all. Just pointing out that we are not finished yet. If you read some of the posts after yours, you should understand by now that we did not want Dixon. Even if we finish behind SC and Missouri in recruiting this year, I won't worry. If we keep winning, and we will, the players will come.

Yeah Iā€™ve never heard trust ā€œinsert new coaches name hereā€ before. Iā€™d like to start beating the good teams on our schedule again.
Clearly you know better. I've never heard, "insert negavol poster name here" reminding us how bad they think we are. I would like to finish one recruiting class without hearing how bad we suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back