Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think anyone knows for sure, they're just assuming. He may be happy at Iowa State, but if he has hopes of moving to a bigger program, this may be the year to finally do it.
I don’t get the Campbell love. He might be super successful at a bigger school but I haven’t seen any reason to believe it wil happen.

Maybe he’s been good by ISU standards, but that won’t cut it at LSU or FL, or USC. Not sure he can even match what he’s been doing.

Reactions: beneVOLence
Napier will not work out in Gainesville. I said what I said.

He might work at LSU because he's already established in Lousiana.

He needs to be in a place with lower expectations that he can build up for 6+ years like Virginia Tech. He's going to crash and burn at Florida. I welcome that, but hate it for him.

He needs to stay where he is and become the “Eddie Robinson” of ULL football. Lafayette is a great place to live and has a unique culture. He would live nicely on $2-4 Million a year here.

Yeah I’ve never heard trust “insert new coaches name here” before. I’d like to start beating the good teams on our schedule again.
It’s a COVID year…. Ratings are all over the place…. Wait to judge our class till you see them show up on campus….. This staff has had a great season….. I have no doubt that they will be competing with the best in the conference soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back