Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you think this? I don't really know what to think about Napier. I don't know why he would be considered a better hire than Heupel was for us at the time of his hire, and they all made fun of us for it...I don't get it.
Mullen was 34-15 at UF and had success at MSU (SEC team) before going to UF. Napier was let go at clemson and was the wife receivers coach at Bama before Louisiana. UL is in a talent rich state where you can get lower prospects who can compete at a high level. He may turn out to be great but right now Mullen is a better coach. Also, have you watched them play? Their style of play does not scare me at all.

Mullen was 34-15 at UF and had success at MSU (SEC team) before going to UF. Napier was let go at clemson and was the wife receivers coach at Bama before Louisiana. UL is in a talent rich state where you can get lower prospects who can compete at a high level. He may turn out to be great but right now Mullen is a better coach. Also, have you watched them play? Their style of play does not scare me at all.

Wide receivers coach*

**Jeremy Pruitt entered the chat** on wife😂😂

I do wonder what 2012 might've been like had he stayed. If we'd only beaten Kentucky in 2011, I think he would've. I've always thought after that he knew Dooley wasn't going to make it and had to get while the getting was good.
Yep...but I think we could have had a really good year in 2012 if he had stuck it out.

Reactions: GoBigOrange86
Should have one possibly two more SOON

i-want-it-now-veruca-salt.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back