Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very telling the difference in rosters.
View attachment 410331

UGA’s size and speed on the DL are second to none probably right now. It’s going to take time, but Tennessee, if they want to be successful, will have to recruit and develop these type of players.

Last edited:
UGA’s size and speed on the DL are second to none probably right now. It’s going to take time, but Tennessee, if they want to be successful, have to recruit and develop m these type of players.
Seemed like back in the '90's this is what separated Florida. Going to be interesting to see how Coach Heupel counters their aggression.

I think everyone should know, this was @Bassmaster_Vol BEFORE @nicksjuzunk got a hold of him.

R.d4e6e38282fb547f04166f563034bfb0
Dang! You hacked my phone!

Reactions: Weezer
If y’all could take a moment a day a prayer for my family I’d appreciate it.

My father had a spell driving down the interstate thankfully no one was injured in the wreck but he was airlifted to Vanderbilt possible heart attack they are running tests. He didn’t know where he was and doesn’t remember much other than making a trip to pick up his meds in town. Got confused drove past his exit about 50 or so miles and hit a guard rail. Due to covid protocols I can’t be there with him. My brother is there. It’s wearing out my nerves with not knowing what’s happening as it happens. He is alert now so he is improving but I would still very much appreciate y’all thoughts and prayers.

Praying !

My father had a spell driving down the interstate thankfully no one was injured in the wreck but he was airlifted to Vanderbilt possible heart attack they are running tests. He didn’t know where he was and doesn’t remember much other than making a trip to pick up his meds in town. Got confused drove past his exit about 50 or so miles and hit a guard rail. Due to covid protocols I can’t be there with him. My brother is there. It’s wearing out my nerves with not knowing what’s happening as it happens. He is alert now so he is improving but I would still very much appreciate y’all thoughts and prayers.
🙏

Will do

He played in every game last year and he can't get on the field with this staff
Isn't he a different fit with this scheme? Would seem to have made him a bit of a tweener.

Also remember Banks mentioning how he processes...slowly. He was trying to turn it into a positive statement by saying his speed makes up for it, but still...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back