Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a missed face mask but I have never seen a coach almost screw his team like his penalty. That should have been the nail in the coffin
I thought we lost the game after they converted.

What is funny is we probably don’t play prevent if it’s 4th and 9.

I hate prevent D and hope I never see Tennessee run it again.

Tim banks needs to rethink his defense. I’m not sure what he was going for this week, but whatever he decided was garbage.

Safeties need major turnover .

You can’t change the players though. Secondary has experience but guys are average. Solon Page is playing at LB. it’s actually incredible that we led the country in TFL and are 5-4.

1...uhhh love those SEC refs huh? 😅🤣

2...Banks has a TON of thinking to do about 3rd down defense. Being near the worst in the country with otherwise serviceable players is alarming.

3...Hooker is a damn ASSASSIN.

4...our OL and RBs showed the heck up tonight!

5...we're gonna get waxed by UGA if our defense plays even half that bad. Our offense can maybe score 20+ if we get lucky, but man our defense was absolutely exposed tonight.

But I don't want to overthink things. GREAT win and 7-5 minimum is a GREAT first year. Very very happy and not complaining, but am legit worried why our 3rd down D is so atrocious. Get that cleaned up (long-term) and we can be a force to reckon with.

We don’t have a pass rush. We are average at safety.

All that talk about Stoops.... even the announcers said he's turned the tide against TN. LOL. He's 2-7

What Hype and this staff have done in just one season is just beyond description. Coach Hype should be up for COY. Can you image what this O is going to look like when he gets a full stable of talented players on both sides of the ball. I am so hyped!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back