Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
HH quickly reaching Dobbs status. Tough as nails and a gamer...hard guy not to root for.
Liked the price on him this morning. Two favorite quotes from the story....mom says most kids first words are either mom or dad. Not Hendon his first word was ball.

Hendon says I think I'm gonna quit football and focus on badketball. Dad Saya no your not...your a quarterback.

We just gotta keep [insert opposing QB] from converting 3rd and medium to long with his legs.

Story of the season right there. If we were great in that area, we could be 6-2/7-1 rn and that's being realistic. Goes to back to lacking LB playmakers this one year imo. LB corps from any of the last 3-4 years could have even gotten us there imo. Especially having a Bituli type.

Not sure if this has circulated yet, if you recall Waverly, Tennessee was decimated by that flash flood earlier this year... they made the playoffs but can't host because their stadium is a mess.

Neighboring Dickson County High School has provided their stadium (really nice, very large stadium that never fills because they're terrible) for Waverly to host games in for the playoffs.

We definitely appreciated their hospitality. It was the first time since August that we did not have to ride a bus for an hour-plus to play a game. Other than a couple of games, we have traveled over a hour and a half, one-way, for each game, with a couple taking close to or over three hours. All the schools have been phenomenal. The whole situation stinks, but we have been blessed by a lot of really generous schools and communities.

Last edited:
And he will enjoy blocking for the running qb
They gave up that offense this/last(?) year.

Rams offensive assistant running their O now. I'll give Stoops credit for that. But they need a better/less turnover-prone QB than Levis. But if you're a UK fan...I'd call that shift a reason for optimism. Now, can their defense (and the style/guys they've recruited to) keep holding up without such an absurdly "ball control" offensive style? Time will tell.

But (to me) this is like Barnes finally embracing the 3 ball-or-drive anal ticks.

When Mizzou when tempo Georgia had alittle more trouble than usual on that first drive… just something to watch for… then they had a penalty that set them back 5 yards lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back