Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
glare-scowl.gif
B3670827-A79A-447F-ADF7-D3435CCFF165.gif

On game weeks….. they do strength training and conditioning on Mondays….. this week they didn’t have the players do the conditioning but they all did the normal strength training….. Bailey didn’t workout with the team and came and picked up his stuff….. Today they did walk throughs and conditioning…. He was not present today either….There could be other reasons for this but this is all I know.
i want to let you know that I appreciate all of your nugs. You're the reason I'm still lurking in here. Keep em coming

Good bet. I'll go with Duke, Wake, maybe Wisconsin, Memphis or Cincy.

I'd say Wake would be a smart move with Sam Hartman (despite being just an RS-Sophomore) potentially leaving for the NFL draft. He's currently playing his 4th season in college despite his classification. I think Duke would be a pretty good fit as well and Cut would for sure get Bailey playing at a high level. I'd also mention Coastal Carolina as a possible landing spot. McCall is draft-eligible and could also transfer to follow Chadwell if he takes another job. OR he could return next season and Bailey could learn the system as a backup and be ready to go once McCall leaves.

But if he wants to go play next year I think Duke or Cincy makes the most sense with their QBs both being seniors and likely gone after this season. Memphis' starting QB is a freshman, Wisconsin has a sophomore starter and then Sam despite being in year 4 still has eligibility if he wants to use it at Wake.

@I4Jay thank you very much for your recommendations on where to get a good meal around UCF. Sadly, my daughter got out of the clinic pretty late, around 8:30 and we had to be up early to drive back, that we ended up eating pizza for dinner. I had to talk her out of Chick-fil-a, LOL and we ended up at Lazy Moon for dinner. It was very good and I would go there again. We are planning to go back in the Spring and spend a little more time, so hopefully we will find something a little more unique to enjoy. My daughter did really like the campus, so she is definitely interested. Anyway, thanks again.

If I’m Bailey I’m going to USCJr where they need a good QB
And more likely to have fellow vegetarians as teammates and coaches. Maybe he just wants to be among his people.

giphy (2) (24).gif

Edit: Missed the jr part. Not a human in their right mind would go play for "should have lost to Andy" douchecanoe Beamer. HB can do better than that hellhole tbh

Why? 74 of his tackles and 11 of this TFLs all came his sophmore year. He hasn't done anything since of note, and has only appeared in two games this season. I mean unless he's hurt his lack of playing time the last 2 seasons is a bit of a concern, especially since Toledo hasn't had a coaching change that could be the cause.

So I guess my question is why isn't he playing anymore? Their defense has actually gotten better the last 2 seasons and he's playing less....

Franklin is a smart jerk face. He gets out before it hits the fan and stays one step ahead of the reaper. He’s peaked and it’s time to sell the dream to another program

Plenty of programs would take three 11 win seasons in the last 5-6 years. Good coach but will never win a NC. Hell unless the college football landscape changes dramatically, there are only about 4-5 programs that are even capable of winning a NC.

Why? 74 of his tackles and 11 of this TFLs all came his sophmore year. He hasn't done anything since of note, and has only appeared in two games this season. I mean unless he's hurt his lack of playing time the last 2 seasons is a bit of a concern, especially since Toledo hasn't had a coaching change that could be the cause.

So I guess my question is why isn't he playing anymore? Their defense has actually gotten better the last 2 seasons and he's playing less....

Was just on a Toledo board and said he has been injured.

Reactions: MoCo_Vol
@I4Jay thank you very much for your recommendations on where to get a good meal around UCF. Sadly, my daughter got out of the clinic pretty late, around 8:30 and we had to be up early to drive back, that we ended up eating pizza for dinner. I had to talk her out of Chick-fil-a, LOL and we ended up at Lazy Moon for dinner. It was very good and I would go there again. We are planning to go back in the Spring and spend a little more time, so hopefully we will find something a little more unique to enjoy. My daughter did really like the campus, so she is definitely interested. Anyway, thanks again.

You’re welcome!
Lazy moon is solid !!! There’s a couple locations near campus. Did you go to the one on University Blvd ?
Tijuana flats and Lazy Moon were my spots as a student
So Glad y’all enjoyed the area and campus!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back