Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would rather eat a microwaved meal in the crows nest of the titanic than eat at Applebee's.

I would rather eat on the asteroid in Armageddon than eat at Applebee's.

I would rather watch Star Wars episode one, than eat at an Applebee's

If you've eaten at Applebee’s it was most likely microwaved at some point.

Can't take my eyes off them. I know. I am ashamed of myself.
giphy.gif

I am very happy with Heupel and staff.

I was very Meh about the hire. Didn’t like it. Thought it was the easy bailout fall back option.

I didn’t want Franklin either.

I am so glad it ended up the way it did. Exactly what we needed and love the playing style of this staff and how they teach the game.

I was very Meh about the hire. Didn’t like it. Thought it was the easy bailout fall back option.

I am so glad it ended up the way it did. Exactly what we needed and love the playing style of this staff and how they teach the game.
I despise Franklin. Was soooo disappointed when I learned he was the "big fish" we were after. He seems to be an okay coach, but a horrible human being, and I don't ever want him at Tennessee.

Heupel disciple from the beginning

I really didn't know enough about him to have an opinion of him. I did think we had to settle for the best we could get at the time seeing how toxic we were. Then the more info about him started coming in I got excited about that kind of O here but no way I can say that I felt as confident about him as I do now. Seeing what he did at Mizz and UFC gave me hope. I am so glad DW hired him. I know some thought it was one of those good buddy hires but I didn't see it that way cause DW tried to hired others. I hope we can keep this staff together for several years cause I think we are going to be beast once again in the SEC.

I didn't want Franklin either. I would have been really disappointed if we hired him.

Green apple Now and Later is the GOAT candy.

Payday and Mounds are also better than Reese's.
Reese's Peanut Butter Cups are the Michael Jordan of candy. They are the GOAT.

Your takes lead me to believe your mother dropped you on your head as an infant. Put your helmet back on and stop licking the windows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back