Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, I don't think they'd care. They have the Texas's and Oklahoma's of the world asking for invites in.... If we left... It would just open up a spot for someone else, and they'd fill it....

Waaaay too much money on the table for us too even consider it, and it'd be program suicide as far as I'm concerned. As powerful as our brand may be, it's not bulletproof. Jmo.
I doubt they would either but it’s not a good look for the conference. And crazy as hell to say program suicide. Lol. Hahahaha

We have some of the top revenues year in and out and we haven’t been good. Our program is one of the top producing programs in the country. No matter where we went, it would be good for that conference and we would still be one of the highest grossing teams in the country.

Really don’t understand how you think it is program suicide. Big ten or ACC would die for us to come.

Didn't they double up our yardage in the first half? Hard to argue with his assessment. I agree he shouldn't be calling Bama games, but I didn't hear anything outright wrong because of bias from him.
You are crazy as hell. Our defense is classic bend don’t break. Teams will get yards. And did you even watch the game? I highly doubt it if you are saying this. He was panicking over the fumble and was adamant it wasn’t when it was clear as day. This is a come on man post.

What’s our upper classmen situation looking like?

How many major contributors this year should be here in ‘22?

I know Payton, Mays, Butler, Velus are gone.

Anyone else?

Ugh, shut yo whore mouth, don't want to think about these guys being gone!!.. Transfer portal will be a MUST and we have to have Hooker return.

I don't understand what some of you guys expect.

You saw how this same team played last year?

You're aware that we lost a lot of depth, in a year where everyone else gained more depth?

You see us making Bama uncomfortable for the first time since 2015, with a team much worse than 2015, right?

Some of you are picking apart 3rd and 4th level problems when we have bigger fish to fry.

You are crazy as hell. Our defense is classic bend don’t break. Teams will get yards. And did you even watch the game? I highly doubt it if you are saying this. He was panicking over the fumble and was adamant it wasn’t when it was clear as day. This is a come on man post.
LOL ok.

What’s our upper classmen situation looking like?

How many major contributors this year should be here in ‘22?

I know Payton, Mays, Butler, Velus are gone.

Anyone else?

A lot depends on who wants to stay and go. It's a hard topic because of the COVID year, so correct me if I'm wrong

We should be losing

Theo, Payton, Velus, Butler, Bumphus, Blakely, Solomon, George, and Tremblay

Seniors who are eligible to return (I think). Obviously some may go pro or just finish, etc

Mays, Carvin, Calbert, Fant, Labruzza, Page, Taylor, Flowers, Mitchell, Brooks, Hooker, McGrath

The only juniors I see that could go pro is Tiyon Evans--and I don't see that happening

Rucker said last week that Heupel said he's a former quarterback and a competitor. He wants to win every game and he thinks he can win every game, and now his team does too.

Hooker saying he thought he would let his team down if he didn't play tells you everything you need to know about the culture now.

Meanwhile our prior coach is looking to dig up dirt as someone who had a dump truck load.

Rucker said last week that Heupel said he's a former quarterback and a competitor. He wants to win every game and he thinks he can win every game, and now his team does too.

Hooker saying he thought he would let his team down if he didn't play tells you everything you need to know about the culture now.
Glad our HC and QB think like this instead of some of our beta fans who cry that we should sit everyone and just not compete in this game.

Sounds like we played well yesterday. Saw the halftime score and then the final one, which didn't look so good...but then everywhere I look I see positive posts and articles. Excited to watch another gritty performance by Hype's team! The future is exciting. We'll start turning these almosts into huge wins.

UK is screwed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back