Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
So when are we gonna start getting some Cruits? At least on the O side of the ball, there's got to be kids looking at this offense and how we have been overperforming and putting up crazy numbers...
I don’t know that they are over performing on offense. Seems like a well coached offense to me with some play makers doing their jobs. I am just as impressed with the defense. Only problem I see is not enough depth, which kids should love because they want to play early.

Early nugs: Crawford is starting at tackle…. Dayne has been benched…. My person doesn’t know if that’s a good thing bc he thinks Crawford will struggle…. Tiyon has gotten a lot of reps this week but still considered day to day…. Should know more after walk through.

It can’t be worse than Dayne idt so not bad at least

Not worried. We pitched some guys who we rarely ever pitch after Fried. Snit was resting the pitchers to close it out in atlanta once Fried didn’t pitch well.

Yea..y’all got the momentum…I wasn’t even excited about this series just because of what the dodgers had to go through to get here..gotta tip your cap to them though.

We have a punchers chance now with Scherzer and Beuhler back to back with decent rest…… Both have been dealing with a little bit of a dead arm with how much they have been used but hopefully they both one more in them…. Justin Turner has been dealing with a neck injury…. I wish having the day off would get him back but they are saying he is done for the postseason. We also need pollocks body to hold up….. we are a much better team right now with him in the lineup.

I’m not optimistic bro..as much as I love my dodgers we are just hurt and wore out…our hitting lineup in my opinion is pieced together anyways..kershaw being out also F**ks up the rotation…we’ve just had to over come a lot and no other team in baseball (in my opinion) could have overcome the odds and get where the dodgers are today…yea!..we’re defending World Series champs and everyone expected us to be here but the giants were REAL!…the cardinals were HOT 🔥🔥 coming in..reality is just sitting in and I’m ok with that.dodgers have had the toughest road…I’m just happy to see the dodgers making the braves earn it….just BEAT THE F***K OUT OF HOUSTON!..is all I ask.

Reactions: Chuckie
We have reached the point in this Bama dynasty where the bandwagon fans have recruited/influenced another tier of Bama bandwagon fans.

I've never met so many people three or four times removed from having a reason at all to be a Bama fan, that are die hard Bama.

Nowadays, I meet a Bama "fan" and I ask them how long they've been a Bama fan, or what their connection is, and it takes them damn near 5 full minutes of talking to explain their connection.

Agreed. But Ian Anderson is a stud and if he is on, y’all won’t hit much either. I bet we like our chances to get a few more hits at home in a rowdy crowd than you all. Plus we rested our main bullpen to go for this next game.
I think the Braves will win as well bc I feel we are too tired and injured to pull it out…..Scherzer and Beuhler are 2nd and 3rd in the league in era…. Ian is not quite at that level but he can definitely wing it…. He and fried helped me win my fantasy baseball World Series.

"I've been a huge fan ever since they hired Saban. He's just awesome."

"My wife's family pulled me over to Bama fandom. No, her parents didn't go there or anything, their neighbor has big Bama watch parties so they've been all in since about 2010 I guess. The neighbor isn't a former player or anything, they just all love Bama."

"Some buddies at work used to live and die by Bama, and I would watch games with them. Then they got Saban and I've just been along for the ride."

"I worked for a company that had an Alabama office and some of the folks there really turned me"

"I drove through Alabama one time and bought a Bama mug randomly."

I’m not optimistic bro..as much as I love my dodgers we are just hurt and wore out…our hitting lineup in my opinion is pieced together anyways..kershaw being out also F**ks up the rotation…we’ve just had to over come a lot and no other team in baseball (in my opinion) could have overcome the odds and get where the dodgers are today…yea!..we’re defending World Series champs and everyone expected us to be here but the giants were REAL!…the cardinals were HOT 🔥🔥 coming in..reality is just sitting in and I’m ok with that.dodgers have had the toughest road…I’m just happy to see the dodgers making the braves earn it….just BEAT THE F***K OUT OF HOUSTON!..is all I ask.
I have stated that I don’t like our chances at all this series…. I like it a little better with scherzer and Beuhler pitching with a little bit of a break…. I still think one of them will have a bad game due to being overworked…. If we do pull it out…. The Astros are going to roll us.

Reactions: UTSuave’
I have stated that I don’t like our chances at all this series…. I like it a little better with scherzer and Beuhler pitching with a little bit of a break…. I still think one of them will have a bad game due to being overworked…. If we do pull it out…. The Astros are going to roll us.

Unfortunately all true…unnecessary wild card game definitely threw a wrench in all of it….LA All The Way🤘🏽🤘🏽💙🤍

"I've been a huge fan ever since they hired Saban. He's just awesome."

"My wife's family pulled me over to Bama fandom. No, her parents didn't go there or anything, their neighbor has big Bama watch parties so they've been all in since about 2010 I guess. The neighbor isn't a former player or anything, they just all love Bama."

"Some buddies at work used to live and die by Bama, and I would watch games with them. Then they got Saban and I've just been along for the ride."

"I worked for a company that had an Alabama office and some of the folks there really turned me"

"I drove through Alabama one time and bought a Bama mug randomly."
People don't even ask me "why" I'm a Tennessee fan. They ask me "how" I'm a Tennessee fan. Pisses me off. Like "How can you be a Tennessee fan?!"

Because fandom shouldn't come from popularity. 3 generations deep of Vol fans (1950s) and 2 generations of grads (one student-athlete). Grad myself. That's how.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back