Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dobbs was good, but had his shortcomings too. Nobody talks about that much now a days, but ppl used to get fired up when he had bad plays a few years ago

Selective amnesia.

For one, could not complete passes in the flat. Refused to move his feet first.

Would have loved to see him in this scheme with Heup coaching him up, tho.

Crompton
Stephens
Coleman
Simms
Bray
Worley
Dobbs
Peterman
Dormady
Guarantano
Chyrst
Maurer
Shrout
Bailey
Milton...

I think we just appreciate Bray and Dobbs so much more now because it's been tough sailing at QB for a long time.
You don’t realize what you have till it’s gone. Dobbs was robbed of SEC offensive player of the year in 16’

Posted a thread in tickets forum but figured I’d also take a shot in here: anyone have 3-4 UK tickets they’re looking to sell?

Hippie flipping is fun, but takes too much of a toll. Did it for 3 days straight years ago at a festival...came home feelin fine...then woke up and could hardly put a sentence together for 3-4 days. It was weird, like my brain had broken. Not sure if I've dipped back in mdma since, really no desire to. People cut it up too much these days and it can be pretty dirty. 100% saw some people at the Rebillet concert last weekend rolling and all I could think was how glad I was to no longer be riding that train. I was just gliding along ever so smoothly and calmly on the microdose fungi plane 😎

I used to love taking X and meeting random people and getting to know them at raves and clubs....especially hot girls. I worked at a hotel reservation call center off Sutherland out of high school and would get $15 a night hotel rooms. Some good memories of really fun times and freaky girls but I hated waking up after finally crashing and having my brain feel like a baked potato.

Dobbs was good, but had his shortcomings too. Nobody talks about that much now a days, but ppl used to get fired up when he had bad plays a few years ago
Dobbs innate abilities + great QB coach Josh Heupel= Heisman...at least one.

He never got that here, what good QB coaching he received in college he got on his own in the offseasons.

I used to love taking X and meeting random people and getting to know them at raves and clubs....especially hot girls. I worked at a hotel reservation call center off Sutherland out of high school and would get $15 a night hotel rooms. Some good memories of really fun times and freaky girls but I hated waking up after finally crashing and having my brain feel like a baked potato.

Congrats on the Multiple STD’s

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back