Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a football player you play if you can. If you can go you go. Most Football players expect to win every game its as simple as that. Players sign to play with UT to play big boy football in the SEC. Kids come to this university to play against Bama.
Pretty sure most of us agree with that, so not sure what your point is. At this point do we know what the injury is ? If it’s a simple “bone bruise” or something similar, pretty sure we’ll see him giving his all for UT ! As usual with Coach, we’ll know more as week progresses !

I know VolNation is good people so sharing this if you want to participate:

Volunteer Spirit Fund for Children's Hospital, organized by Brent Baltzer

Well, they know nothing about the Tennessee spirit. Let's show them what we are really all about!

Let's raise $102,455 for the East Tennessee Children's Hospital. These funds will help the hospital to keep an open door policy to help sick kids in the Knoxville area. The minimum donation is $5.

If just 20% of people that were at Neyland Stadium donate that amount, we will blow this goal out of the water!
Wow, it’s already up to $27k!
That’s the Volunteer spirit!

I know VolNation is good people so sharing this if you want to participate:

Volunteer Spirit Fund for Children's Hospital, organized by Brent Baltzer

Well, they know nothing about the Tennessee spirit. Let's show them what we are really all about!

Let's raise $102,455 for the East Tennessee Children's Hospital. These funds will help the hospital to keep an open door policy to help sick kids in the Knoxville area. The minimum donation is $5.

If just 20% of people that were at Neyland Stadium donate that amount, we will blow this goal out of the water!
Made my donation!!!! Lets get it volnation!!!!

Hyams, Adams, others, are not just bad for the program, they're a cancer. Im absolutely all for objectivity, always; but, to sh!t on the program at every waking hour?!? They've been doing it for years! John Adams absolutely,100% HATES Tennessee! Although he's no longer there, Jesse Simonton hated UT, and everyone knows it! Ok...if you hate this university and this program, we'll do you a favor, don't come back around it.

I'm not saying Knoxville's media has to be like Tuscaloosa or anywhere else; be objective, cool...but, a local media that absolutely loves watching the university, the programs, the fans suffer...don't need to be anywhere near our students and athletes.

Hyams, Adams, others, are not just bad for the program, they're a cancer. Im absolutely all for objectivity, always; but, to sh!t on the program at every waking hour?!? They've been doing it for years! John Adams absolutely,100% HATES Tennessee! Although he's no longer there, Jesse Simonton hated UT, and everyone knows it! Ok...if you hate this university and this program, we'll do you a favor, don't come back around it.

I'm not saying Knoxville's media has to be like Tuscaloosa or anywhere else; be objective, cool...but, a local media that absolutely loves watching the university, the programs, the fans suffer...don't need to be anywhere near our students and athletes.
Jimmy is awful. I'll tune in to rice and Ainge. Maybe West and Ivens, if I'm not busy but I usually am. 12-whenever pm, hell no.

Heather and Josh too. I'm good with Josh. Liked the 12-3 when Josh and Will were paired. But every time Heather talks, we all lose.
Honestly, they could replace most of their on-air personalities and I'd most likely consider it an improvement. There's only a couple I like, Wilkerson being one of them.

Lol...no, but did my share of LSD. I'm glad I never did try DMT though...that would have messed me up even worse than I already was..
Is it something you can even hook onto? Seems way too extreme and short-lived.

Random, but watched a movie last weekend and there were 2 kids supposedly taking DMT at their prom...all I could think was no way the writer knew what DMT was. Pretty sure you can't do anything but lay down during it. Total immersion hallucigenic from every experience I've heard. Doesn't appeal to me either. I'll stick to the all-natural fungi 😇 lsd can be really fun too at small doses, but still pretty intense. But do it daytime...say before a Tame Impala concert...and yes you may have an all-time great experience.

But those two are easy for me, could never want to do them often, but at the appropriate times, they're simply amazing.

I want to but don't trust my demons to mind their own damn business in the experience. So... Here we are.
LSD was bad enough for me...the last time I dropped I was in a really bad place and it was a nightmare I begged to get out of..that was a while before I stopped using drugs, but I never would go near it after that.

Random, but watched a movie last weekend and there were 2 kids supposedly taking DMT at their prom...all I could think was no way the writer knew what DMT was. Pretty sure you can't do anything but lay down during it. Total immersion hallucigenic from every experience I've heard. Doesn't appeal to me either. I'll stick to the all-natural fungi 😇 lsd can be really fun too at small doses, but still pretty intense. But do it daytime...say before a Tame Impala concert...and yes you may have an all-time great experience.

But those two are easy for me, could never want to do them often, but at the appropriate times, they're simply amazing.
Yeah you can't go to a prom or club on DMT. You're not even on this planet when you're on it lol.

I loved LSD...till the last trip.

But the refs didn’t say “the play had been blown dead,” they announced the runner’s forward progress had been stopped. Who cares what Corrall thought he heard?

Did Hyams really bring Pat Forde on to trash Tennessee? It is amazing what a self-loathing bunch some of the people who cover this team are. That whole crew on the Sports Source makes me sick. Say what you want about Basilio and the Fan Run guys, they don’t care about national opinion or run down our fan base.
Kif said Corral heard a whistle and stopped. Also said some of the other players did also. I know he lies for a living but it does look kinda like Corral let’s up a little. That’s his problem though because you don’t just decide when the defense has to stop.

And from what I know about DMT you are right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back