Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ultimately whether he's smart enough to realize it or not Pruitt is making a choice to not coach as a HC in college again for awhile.

The misconduct while here was already bad enough, but the rock throwing and attempted slander will for sure not be forgotten in the future.
No one else would hire his as a HC

Allow me to beat a dead horse for a bit:

Can these three statements be true at the same time?

1) Throwing debris into the field of play is extremely dangerous
2) Thousands of people did it
3) Nobody was injured

In my opinion, one of these three must be untrue in order for the other two to be true. Thus, if I'm correct, the outrage about the incident is completely overblown. Pearl clutching hysteria. Virtue signaling.

Tennessee needs to tell pruitt that we will give him his buyout if he exposed all of the dirty deeds bama and Georgia have been doing
I think everyone wants him to shut his mouth. He clearly learned the blueprint from much smarter men (and better coaches), tried it here, and it fell right on its face. He blamed everyone else for it not working, and he still is.

Blamed the players he inherited. Blamed the cops. Blamed the city. Blamed the people around the program. Blamed the media. Blamed his coaches. Here he comes again.

Obviously being around Saban and Kirby, and guys that were around them, taught him everything that he knows about recruiting and maintaining a program. Moose was pretty much the proof of concept in Knoxville, and gives more insight into why Pruitt was a "stud recruiter."

Once you start naming names and laying out a story, you can't just pick and choose who did what, or what story you're going to tell. Smart investigators can put it all together. Everyone that has known Pruitt knows how stupid he is, and they all want him to shut up. If this were the mafia he'd be a missing person by now.

Last edited:
The most frustrating part about it all is that Mel Tucker was one of the candidates for the job and Fulmer seemingly hired Pruitt over him. Michigan State is a top 10 team with Mel Tucker as the coach.
So, I guess you can see into the future. Neither Mel or Pruitt had head coaching experience when they were interviewed. None of us know how their interviews went with Fulmer so everything is hind site. Colorado took a chance on Mel and then MSU backed up a brinks truck full of money and the rest is history.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
Here’s a secret. You’re awake the whole time.

With your manhood exposed.

With nurses present.

In a cold room.

With sharp objects all down there.

With the doc having a conversation with you.

With the smell of your vas deferens going up in smoke.

But it saved my wife from surgery I guess, or something like that.
This is precisely how it went down 😂 was not expecting the smell.

Okay, maybe we really are cursed.

Another way of looking at this. UT played 2 of the 3 best OB's and had a chance to win each game with a rag tag bunch of players and a completely revamped coaching staff in their first year together. We're not cursed, we're coming---and fast.

So, I guess you can see into the future. Neither Mel or Pruitt had head coaching experience when they were interviewed. None of us know how their interviews went with Fulmer so everything is hind site. Colorado took a chance on Mel and then MSU backed up a brinks truck full of money and the rest is history.
I think it's easier to find success in other conferences IMO. Harder to succeed in the SEC given the competition you face.

Of course Hyams believes kiffy and corral about them saying they heard a whistle before the strip sack and score…

I’m about tired of his washed up old ass also
But the refs didn’t say “the play had been blown dead,” they announced the runner’s forward progress had been stopped. Who cares what Corrall thought he heard?

Did Hyams really bring Pat Forde on to trash Tennessee? It is amazing what a self-loathing bunch some of the people who cover this team are. That whole crew on the Sports Source makes me sick. Say what you want about Basilio and the Fan Run guys, they don’t care about national opinion or run down our fan base.

Here’s a secret. You’re awake the whole time.

With your manhood exposed.

With nurses present.

In a cold room.

With sharp objects all down there.

With the doc having a conversation with you.

With the smell of your vas deferens going up in smoke.

But it saved my wife from surgery I guess, or something like that.
And the ole boy will never be as clean again as it Is that day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back