Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
My only concern about eyebrow and his lawyer is that, even if they are full if sh!t and UT is comfortable in their position, does the mere mention of other wrongdoing embolden the NCAA to do a little extra digging?

@nicksjuzunk See if you can’t run down to Jersey, find ol’ cornbread and give him a high five.

In the face.

With a chair.

My only concern about eyebrow and his lawyer is that, even if they are full if sh!t and UT is comfortable in their position, does the mere mention of other wrongdoing embolden the NCAA to do a little extra digging?

@nicksjuzunk See if you can’t run down to Jersey, find ol’ cornbread and give him a high five.

In the face.

With a chair.
Or confuse him with a Chinese finger puzzle.

I’m not a lawyer but again, I work with (and against) them weekly.

I know this one fact: anyone can sue anyone for any reason. Can you win is the question? I will say it’s not uncommon to file a counter suit in a situation like this. Usually to recover damages. I know we usually throw that out when someone uses the “s” word.

Ironically, the last major run-in I had was some douchebag developer from Atlanta that spoke at 100 db and looked like Lane Kiffin. I’m still hoping that dingus sues us. What a prick. Thinks he’s the most important person in the room. Only makes me hate Lane that much more. The similarities are too striking.
Pruitt’s lawyer must be as dumb as he is.

I ask for a lawyer's opinion and I get these two jackwad, know-it-all engineers to show up.

Last edited:
That pitch was where they wanted it ……. Bellinger had off season shoulder surgery….. struggled all season and had not hit a single pitch up in the zone thrown that fast all season long.
Yeah, that pitch was actually a good pitch. It should’ve been high enough that there was no way he could get on top of that and drive it, but somehow he did. He’s a former MVP for a reason. I’m afraid the Braves are going to look back at that moment and realize that is when they lost the series. Momentum is a huge thing in the playoffs. To have a 3-0 lead with two games at home, that would’ve been astronomical for the 2nd best team to overcome. It would’ve taken a major choke job. Now, the Dodgers get a bullpen game from the Braves tonight which could easily see them going off on offense and tying the series.

That pitch was where they wanted it ……. Bellinger had off season shoulder surgery….. struggled all season and had not hit a single pitch up in the zone thrown that fast all season long.

If you noticed the previrus pitch was up in the zone and he missed It. I told my wife the next pitch would be even higher. Bellinger was thinking the same thing.

Pruitt’s attorney firing off vague threats of embarrassing exposures to UT sounds like a last-ditch effort to strong-arm an adversary that you can see is not yielding to you. So does the whole “if you think I’m bluffing ask Kansas” thing.

My guess is UT feels comfy in its position because they have a buttload of very damning documented info on Jeremy that could kill his career if made public, and they know he won’t risk that.

It wouldn’t surprise me if some of that info had implications on another program he used to work for, one that has full capability of telling him to shut the **** up. Actually, who knows, maybe that could be where his real settlement actually comes from. They have enough juice to swat big flies all day long.
With Tennessee’s luck, he will burn himself down just to spite us. And we will get the death penalty.

Yeah, that pitch was actually a good pitch. It should’ve been high enough that there was no way he could get on top of that and drive it, but somehow he did. He’s a former MVP for a reason. I’m afraid the Braves are going to look back at that moment and realize that is when they lost the series. Momentum is a huge thing in the playoffs. To have a 3-0 lead with two games at home, that would’ve been astronomical for the 2nd best team to overcome. It would’ve taken a major choke job. Now, the Dodgers get a bullpen game from the Braves tonight which could easily see them going off on offense and tying the series.
Well, we (the Dodgers) really only have three starters and I think none of them pitch on enough rest at this point. So even though Urias starts tonight, there’s a good chance he doesn’t go deep and this ends up essentially as a bullpen game for us, too. And our ‘pen has pitched a lot already.

Reactions: OrangenSC
As some of you know, I collect baseball jerseys.

Just had a really weird experience on Facebook marketplace. I was trying to buy an Atlanta Black Crackers negro leagues jersey from some guy on there and he refused because I was white and I’d essentially be “making a mockery of our (african american) history” by wearing it. And then he blocked me so I cant even screenshot the conversation. So weird.
Welcome to real racism..

University attorney to gump "Since you seem to have a keen eye for identifying improprieties in recruiting, I am curious to know if you ever saw any of those tactics used during your time at U.A. and U.G.A. regarding football recruiting?" Gump looking like he just saw asparagus for the first time lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back