Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are. We always have fun there. Stages are all very close, typically nice weather...good crowd...and a bed to sleep in šŸ˜† Only downside is shows stop too early - around 11. It's definitely more domesticated, but always a good time. The grounds are pretty lush too, perfect for a daytrip.

Im jealous. My sister and cousins are goin. Wish I wasnā€™t stuck in ATX this weekend.

Reactions: Devo182
They donā€™t have the staying power. Theyā€™re bitterly hanging on to Schianoā€¦weā€™re living our best life. šŸ˜Ž
Whenever Rutgers was 3-0, with wins over mighty Temple, Syracuse, and Delaware, you would've thought Schiano was the second coming of General, Bear, and Saban all wrapped into one.

Pruittā€™s attorney firing off vague threats of embarrassing exposures to UT sounds like a last-ditch effort to strong-arm an adversary that you can see is not yielding to you. So does the whole ā€œif you think Iā€™m bluffing ask Kansasā€ thing.

My guess is UT feels comfy in its position because they have a buttload of very damning documented info on Jeremy that could kill his career if made public, and they know he wonā€™t risk that.

It wouldnā€™t surprise me if some of that info had implications on another program he used to work for, one that has full capability of telling him to shut the **** up. Actually, who knows, maybe that could be where his real settlement actually comes from. They have enough juice to swat big flies all day long.

Princess Diana was still alive the last time the braves won a World Series šŸ‘€
Dodgers got lucky last year, a fluke COVID year. Probably should have an asterisk next to that title. You wanna talk about the last time they won it before that?

@Ulysees E. McGill how's your wife doing since her fall?
She is healing up pretty well thank God. She is going to have a few small permanent scars on her nose, between her nose and lip, and under her eye...and her being a woman..well..you can guess how that is going. I told her it just makes her look like a badass...lol.

Got the big Samsung in the LV and LG in my room. Kids grandmother bought them TCL for both their rooms.
Their TCLs have better pic than my LG. Never would've purchased myself and now I'm envious, haha.

I'll keep the main TV best that I'm able but all others will be the much cheaper TCLs from now on.
My son has a TCL, and it really impressed me. That is why I bought one. I'm sure they won't last as long, but at that price who cares?

God was made by man to create a false hope of better things to come. We aren't that lucky to have a better place after death.

ā€œCreatures are not born with desires unless satisfaction for those desires exists. A baby feels hunger; well, there is such a thing as food. A duckling wants to swim; well, there is such a thing as water. Men feel sexual desire; well, there is such a thing as sex. If I find in myself a desire which no experience in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world.ā€ C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

It's a pretty great book. You'd probably enjoy reading it.

I brought up Darnell yesterday, and have been thinking about our long running OL problems...if you guys want to see the difference between good OL coaching development and bad...look no further than Darnell Wright.

I want to keep this staff together. I hope they can weather the storm of the next two-three years. I really want to see what they could do with an experienced real SEC two deep roster. I am pretty sure we would be undefeated this year to this point.

ā€œCreatures are not born with desires unless satisfaction for those desires exists. A baby feels hunger; well, there is such a thing as food. A duckling wants to swim; well, there is such a thing as water. Men feel sexual desire; well, there is such a thing as sex. If I find in myself a desire which no experience in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world.ā€ C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

It's a pretty great book. You'd probably enjoy reading it.
For the most part I like Lewis, but if you have a desire that cant be met on earth you likely need a therapist or meds. Anything is possible here, but you have to find your own meaning in life

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back