Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was hanging balls out there. Why oh why didn't they take him out?
prudent-george-w-bush.gif

A few months back, I asked for prayers for my youngest son because he was experiencing focal seizures and undergoing tests. Since August 12, he has not had a single episode. Last Tuesday, two months to the date since his last seizure, we were finally able to get him in for an EEG. The tests came back normal. Going forward, neurology wants to perform a CT just to be certain, but the doctor believes he is perfectly healthy.

All glory be to God! Thanks for your kind words and prayers. God is never late—He is always on time.

View attachment 404491
Thank you for sharing this praise!! Very happy for you and your family.

"I'm really disappointed that Jeremy would throw people's names around that he knows did nothing but support him the entire time he was here and make these unsubstantiated claims," Barnes told ESPN. "I would invite the NCAA to come in any day of the week and investigate our program. I have too much respect for our players, our school and our administration for somebody to ever think we were not doing things right here and make such ridiculous statements."

"Jeremy is not here because of the decisions he made and the way he led his program. Here's what I know: Our university has done everything it possibly can in working with the NCAA to clean up the mess he left behind and bring this to closure."

-Rick Barnes on the Pruitt situation

Barnes really say this?
Very impressive if he did

"I'm really disappointed that Jeremy would throw people's names around that he knows did nothing but support him the entire time he was here and make these unsubstantiated claims," Barnes told ESPN. "I would invite the NCAA to come in any day of the week and investigate our program. I have too much respect for our players, our school and our administration for somebody to ever think we were not doing things right here and make such ridiculous statements."

"Jeremy is not here because of the decisions he made and the way he led his program. Here's what I know: Our university has done everything it possibly can in working with the NCAA to clean up the mess he left behind and bring this to closure."

-Rick Barnes on the Pruitt situation
1634695736787.gif

Forde and his ilk make their click money from Tennessee fans. They know if they write anything negative, Vol Twitter rises up and jumps on the stories, feeds, radio, etc. Only reason those guys are still around is the money they generate writing crap. Sooner our fanbase learns to ignore them, the sooner they will go away.

Forde, Wolken, etc are Douche Canoes. Even their family knows this

I was screaming at the TV that he was missing like crazy how is he still in with 2 men on?!
Every Braves fan I know could see that he was going to give up a homer by the way he was throwing. This is not to take away from what they have accomplished with so many major injuries--but they had that game won. Just a bone head decision to keep him out there.

Seems convenient timing for Pruitt's lawyer to drop these threats just as the sports media has been piling on UT after the game the other night.

If UT settles after dragging this investigation out and giving the NCAA a key to the athletic program, then perhaps the A.D. leadership needs to find somewhere else to work.

Every Braves fan I know could see that he was going to give up a homer by the way he was throwing. This is not to take away from what they have accomplished with so many major injuries--but they had that game won. Just a bone head decision to keep him out there.
Poor managing to not notice that he needed to be pulled. The catchers glove was moving around like crazy, he couldn't place his pitches at all.

Seems convenient timing for Pruitt's lawyer to drop these threats just as the sports media has been piling on UT after the game the other night.

If UT settles after dragging this investigation out and giving the NCAA a key to the athletic program, then perhaps the A.D. leadership needs to find somewhere else to work.

Depends on the settlement. Paying him peanuts to make it go away sooner is fine. The way it’s being discussed UT hasn’t even made offers to settle, but there is always costs involved with litigation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back