Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI - if you type into Google “Alabama fan murder” you will immediately see FOUR STORIES of Alabama fans murdering people over football games.

But stop throwing ******* trash you inbreds
In 2013, after Auburn beat them, a lady (Bama fan) killed another lady (Bama fan), all because she wasn't upset enough Bama had lost.

From CBS News:
Nekesa Shepherd said Briskey flew into a rage when she saw the sisters and others joking that the Crimson Tide's loss wasn't as bad as if the NBA's Miami Heat had lost a game.

"She said we weren't real Alabama fans because it didn't bother us that they lost. And then she started shooting," Shepherd told The Associated Press.

I remember when this happened. First one, I believe.

Not even sure who the QB will be or who else will be available...

...but I'm already feeling Hype, this offense and gritty defense...is gonna make Bama sweat some Saturday. It will be a game in the 2nd half...our depth will hurt and Bama will make Bama plays, but I really think we'll look better vs them than we have since 2015.

Fulmer sure picked a great one.

Almost like our coach is a normal, decent human being. So tired of these sociopathic coaches that think treating people like garbage is ok because "I coawch foosball". I'd love to see Pruitt and Butch have to work in the real world where that shiz don't fly.

He better not take another snap here unless HH and Bailey literally cannot play. Dude is a selfish wimp and waste of a scholarship.
Maybe so, but to be fair this same level (much worse actually) fire was spit at JG after his Bama play. He still came back to win 4, 5, whatever it was straight. As long as coaches and players can still get behind someone, then by all means. I'd rather a guy that gives us a shot play than some walkon or whatever is left over by that point. Guys make mistakes, I'm sure he's plenty embarrassed and ashamed. Can't drag a guy forever when he's one of our own. And if the coaches and players can no longer back him, then that's fine too. Tough to say if there's a JJ-level guy that will back Milton like he did JG. Guess we'll see (or hopefully we never have to cross that bridge and HH leads us down the stretch!)

Not even sure who the QB will be or who else will be available...

...but I'm already feeling Hype, this offense and gritty defense...is gonna make Bama sweat some Saturday. It will be a game in the 2nd half...our depth will hurt and Bama will make Bama plays, but I really think we'll look better vs them than we have since 2015.

I think if we had any clue about who was playing and not fans would probably be more optimistic. If we have Hooker, Tiyon and Cooper then I see no reason why we are not competitive. Our defense is underrated. Pitt and Ole Miss are two of best offenses in country with two of the top QBs in draft and yet our defense gave them troubles. We gave up plays but your going to we made them earn the heck out of everything and punched them in the drives they did score on. Look at what happened to Pitt the next week and how Corral is beat up this week. Teams going to feel us. Bama defense can be scored on especially by our offensive style. Heupel not going to go into this game as wreckless as Kiffin was this year. An aggressive defense can give them headaches at times offensively. Bama better come to play because I don’t doubt our kids will come to throw some punches

A five star just committed to Missouri.

They’ve got a significantly better class than us.

Missouri.

Drinkowicz.

Lapping us.

Cool 🙄

Reactions: VolByLaw
As some of you know, I collect baseball jerseys.

Just had a really weird experience on Facebook marketplace. I was trying to buy an Atlanta Black Crackers negro leagues jersey from some guy on there and he refused because I was white and I’d essentially be “making a mockery of our (african american) history” by wearing it. And then he blocked me so I cant even screenshot the conversation. So weird.
Did you explain to him that you are technically a cracker?

I seriously doubt HB stays if he doesn’t play. And that’s a big risk when HH likely stays and Milton bolts.
Hard to see QB3 leaving as a big risk when the portal will surely offer better. Just figure how many talented guys are waiting on the bench at places like OSU, Oklahoma, Bama, Clemson, etc. There's talent to be had and guys that fit Hype's system 100x better.

It’s only May 🙄

In all serious between the last two weekends where are our cruits’
It's said every year. Current success has limited ability to change current minds. Recruiting is about relationships over time. Current success will impact 2023 class and beyond though. There's a lag time, but next year should be a good year recruiting. It's impossible to not see how well we're coaching guys up.

A few months back, I asked for prayers for my youngest son because he was experiencing focal seizures and undergoing tests. Since August 12, he has not had a single episode. Last Tuesday, two months to the date since his last seizure, we were finally able to get him in for an EEG. The tests came back normal. Going forward, neurology wants to perform a CT just to be certain, but the doctor believes he is perfectly healthy.

All glory be to God! Thanks for your kind words and prayers. God is never late—He is always on time.

6378A366-9D85-46F5-A54C-01F98E86B9F6.jpeg

Not the first and will not be the last. The corporate world is doing the same thing with their employees who refuse the vaccine. Keep your eye on our airline pilots and air traffic controllers. When a bunch of those guys get fired, the sh^t will hit the fan. I'm waiting on the nations truckers to slow things down when they've had enough of this crap.
Truckers better get their pay in while they still have time. Self driving trucks will put 90% of them out of work before too soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back