Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
New statement out by Domde. Praising our fans who didn’t throw things and made it special before the debacle. She listened instead of rash tweeting.
Well….now I can sleep better at night….. why does anyone need her to tell us that? The only thing I want from her is to support Danny White and these programs so they can WIN….. that is the only thing that matters…. I’m not there for her anyways…. I’m there for the name on the front of the jersey, these players, and coaches…..if fans want to be upset at officiating…. I agree but we need to stop trying to eat our own….. Our fan base has the ability to create such an amazing presence at the games and through social media.

Last edited:
Did I see that the umpire in our game was an OL who played at Bama? There’s another one, along with Curles living in Birmingham.

The guy who stopped the play at the goal line when the Bama defense was confused in 2019 went to Hoover High School, and Rob Skelton is the son of a Bama QB who has done plenty of Bama games. He can do them because he went to Jacksonville State.

Yep, seems about right.
These things need to get plastered on social media. Expose the corrupt SEC!

College refs should be full time employees with no family affiliations with any school in the conference where they officiate. Train them, pay them and hold them accountable. It is not rocket surgery.
Yep!! I still think the officials from a different conference should call SEC games, and the SEC sends refs to call other conference games. Then have a neutral crew call interconference game. It would not be that hard to do. SEC calls Big 10 one weekend, and Big 10 calls SEC. If one of the crew tries to show favoritism in a big game to try to cause a loss to one of the teams who may be a playoff contender, then the same can happen from the refs calling their games that weekend. It wouldn’t be that hard.

Yep!! I still think the officials from a different conference should call SEC games, and the SEC sends refs to call other conference games. Then have a neutral crew call interconference game. It would not be that hard to do. SEC calls Big 10 one weekend, and Big 10 calls SEC. If one of the crew tries to show favoritism in a big game to try to cause a loss to one of the teams who may be a playoff contender, then the same can happen from the refs calling their games that weekend. It wouldn’t be that hard.
🤔 If “SEC” crews called Big10 games, wouldn’t they then just be “Big10” crews?

Reactions: Rishvol
NHDC
Don’t want him back in any capacity. Hopefully he jumps ship from ole miss (great place for him) goes to LSU and gets left at an airport in 2-3 years…
Honestly, we have a better Lane in Josh Heupel. He wins without the baggage, and right now we have a defense that is turning heads.

Peace out Coach Snark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back