Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Hooker and both of the Mays are held out this week, do we score on the gumps?

And in honor of the week: You know what you call a girl in Alabama that can outrun her brothers?

A virgin.

Attachments

• 8E556694-767B-45B3-AEC8-9603B4798985.jpeg
    8E556694-767B-45B3-AEC8-9603B4798985.jpeg
    261.3 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
About two quarters too late.

That's right, in retrospect the better decision would have been for our DL to stomp his ass when he stopped he forward progress since they took the TD off the board anyway. Knock him out at that point the game and we win going away.

Reactions: Chuckie
Let Milton take the beating Bama, Kentucky and especially UGAs DLs are going to dish out on our pitifully shredded and decimated OL...I like it..
Agreed. Plus if Bailey is held out until the final two games, this year still qualifies as a redshirt year given he has only played in 1 game to date. Of course if Milton gets hurt, then everything changes.

A small part of me hopes the game this Saturday isn't close. If we are right there in the end and lose on a bad call or Milton overthrows a few easy TDs and it might just break me.

Reactions: OrangenSC
1634578838353.png

So looking at it from the "ignore the bad calls" mindset, seems these are the teaching points. 9 of 17 on 3rd down isn't good enough against top 25 teams. 6 penalties for 48 yards isn't awful, but some got picked up cause OM declined and went with long gains on field. The fumble was a big one because of when/where it happened.

Totally different type of game if Velus doesn't muff that and we are marching with the fully healthy squad after OM got shut out of points.

Here's the first time they played 3rd down for what. You can hear it get louder

You could hear it and FEEL it go up a notch every time they played it. God that was so much fun. 18hrs of driving over 3 days. Had to sleep in my car after getting to Knoxville at 4:30am. Shower at a truck stop. All of it worth it. Wish we would’ve won but it was an experience I’ll never forget.

View attachment 404122

So looking at it from the "ignore the bad calls" mindset, seems these are the teaching points. 9 of 17 on 3rd down isn't good enough against top 25 teams. 6 penalties for 48 yards isn't awful, but some got picked up cause OM declined and went with long gains on field. The fumble was a big one because of when/where it happened.

Totally different type of game if Velus doesn't muff that and we are marching with the fully healthy squad after OM got shut out of points.

Eh, 9/17 isn't terrible, and OM was just as bad. But OM was 2/3 on 4th down. Our 0/1 on 4th down was by a hair.

So when it comes to dealing with TN, Sankey is ready to dig deep and put in whatever amount of effort it takes?

But when it comes to his problematic, sorry azz, ref crews, he's just going to throw up his hands, blame a shortage and say "oh well, nothing I can do".
Really? While you sit over there on that nasty, obscene, steaming pile of profits and you can't think of single thing that you could do?

Not enough double Gauldens out there to express my feelings on that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back